Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know there will be a summertour ?:shocked:

Well, I don't know know, but I am just quite sure about it. There's no way that he'll go more than a year without performing (I think)

But Mika is obsessive about his music, probably more so than anyone else. I tell myself that Mika's music is well worth waiting for, and it's well worth waiting for because he is so meticulous with it.

Yes, it's true that it's worth waiting for the album, I;ve never thought or said the opposite, but I would personally just like him to share more of it before the actual moment comes...Just how I feel it :wink2:

Well, I don't know know, but I am just quite sure about it. There's no way that he'll go more than a year without performing (I think)

Assuming the album is to be released in september, and the acoustic tour is taking place before that... :blink: It must be in summer, I guess?

I think it's not so much keeping it secret as wanting it to be perfect before he lets anyone hear it. For a talented (and award-winning) songwriter he is very lacking in self-confidence.

I don't think it's lack of self-confidence...but I'm not sure I should express what I think!:roftl:

I don't expect a summertour, it would be kinda late to announce a summertour now.

Do I remember wrong that we didn't have the dates until April or the beginning of May last year?:wink2:

Do I remember wrong that we didn't have the dates until April or the beginning of May last year?:wink2:

All I know is that I bought tickets and booked flights by the end of March :thumb_yello:

I agree then :thumb_yello::roftl:

It was January or late February but not May

I find that the more open artists are, and the more loosely they give info out, the fans are more chilled and can just happily wait, instead of becoming so obsessive. My opinion of course :naughty:.

I agree, and the fans also get the impression they mean something to the artist.:sneaky2:

It's hard to believe that he would be quiet for a whole year or more, he is actually a rather new artist, but I have no idea!:wink2:

All I know is that I bought tickets and booked flights by the end of March :thumb_yello:

It was January or late February but not May

Okay!:thumb_yello: