Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

no i agree with you. i think he's being kinda silly, not letting is see/hear ANYTHING at all..

heaps of artists post all the time.. post samples of new music all the time, blog heaps.. i LOVE katy perry's blog. its really funny, and if she justs posts a sentece and a picture thats funny, its makes you smile.

now its gotten to the point where i don't think i'd even be excited for a new blog, i would be 'oh, thats, whatever. you took too long.' at the moment i'm only on MFC becasue of the people.. if it was left up to mika i would be long gone.

I'm glad you agree!:wub2:

This is exactly what I wrote in the apple thread a couple of days ago!:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you agree!:wub2:

This is exactly what I wrote in the apple thread a couple of days ago!:naughty:

good. at least i'm not the only one. :rolls_eyes:

i just had a massive rant on another thread. I feel a bit better. call me silly, whatever, but i had only just turned 13 when i first fell in love with mika.. and if he does release his new album in SEPTEMBER, then i will be well into my 16th year before his tour makes its way to NZ, if you count the holiday season. you can't imagine how frustrating and unfair that feels. i was still desperately wishing for a life in cartoon motion tour, although that will never happen now.

By the time dates are announced, I think no one will remember this tedious waiting time anymore :punk:

i will. believe me, i WILL. three years of waiting for mika doesn;t disapear overnight. at least you've got to see him live, and go to a life in cartoon motion concert.

good. at least i'm not the only one. :rolls_eyes:

i just had a massive rant on another thread. I feel a bit better. call me silly, whatever, but i had only just turned 13 when i first fell in love with mika.. and if he does release his new album in SEPTEMBER, then i will be well into my 16th year before his tour makes its way to NZ, if you count the holiday season. you can't imagine how frustrating and unfair that feels. i was still desperately wishing for a life in cartoon motion tour, although that will never happen now.

I read that and :huglove:

Totally agree!:roftl:

i will. believe me, i WILL. three years of waiting for mika doesn;t disapear overnight. at least you've got to see him live, and go to a life in cartoon motion concert.

That's true... Sorry for you :huglove: I hope you get to see him very soon next tour :thumb_yello:

And btw I may probably be crazy, but I STILL listen to LICM almost everyday :hypo:

I read that and :huglove:

Totally agree!:roftl:

thanks so much for putting up with my rant and not firing off at me, sienna. you made me feel much better. :roftl:

That's true... Sorry for you :huglove: I hope you get to see him very soon next tour :thumb_yello:

And btw I may probably be crazy, but I STILL listen to LICM almost everyday :hypo:

thanks. i would have followed him over there if i had the money, believe me. :roftl: you're not crazy. i don't listen to LICM much anymore (two years of everyday listening.. well..) but i always turn on PDP as background noise.

From PerezHilton.com:

Spotted at the Lady GaGa concert in Los Angeles on Friday night: Kanye, Diddy, Mika, Kelly Osbourne, JoJo, Raven Symone, LeAnn Rimes, Lil' John, and Perez, of course!

So there you go, Ingie.He's alive and kicking (back):mf_rosetinted:

From PerezHilton.com:

Spotted at the Lady GaGa concert in Los Angeles on Friday night: Kanye, Diddy, Mika, Kelly Osbourne, JoJo, Raven Symone, LeAnn Rimes, Lil' John, and Perez, of course!

Does he really like Lady Gaga ?:mf_pain:

From PerezHilton.com:

It better have been for business and not entertainment:mf_rosetinted:

I think he really did pass away:shocked:

Pass out more like. On all the free booze he's getting at these parties.

He's turning into a hanger on.

Mind you at his age we used to have competitions to see how many nights in a row we could party without dropping down dead, so I can't really blame him.