Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

He has done something exactly that the LICM didn't have and what was OVER needed: the full sound. With that gospel choir and vocal arrangements it sounds perfect and his voice in "Rain" is amazing.

I never doubted that he would change that song ritmically and make it more attractive and 'faster' for the listeners. Also, I think this album will be on the higher artstic level than LICM was.

I totally agree with this. It's already sounding 'better'. It sounds focking amazing.

Sorry to be repeating myself like a fool tonight, but I am really touched and speechless. Dammit! :roftl:

I'm loving how the thread exploded :naughty: and all this 'quoting you in this historical moment before you delete and edit' that's going on :roftl:

Yeah, you don't get these chances every day and I am such an opportunist. :naughty:

And that's why you quoted her, right? To preserve the moment. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Aha!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what? I don't fooking care! This is exciting, like when we heard LICM first or any of the new songs or like when he did I Got Life!

I know why I hang on in here even when I get jaded and cynical, it's because I know Mika can pull it out of the bag and the ride starts all over again. Ahhhh!

I have to say I like this version of Babs!:naughty:

I love how Babs gets all hyperactive and happy:naughty:

What can I add? :huglove:

Only Mika can do this. :wink2:

I don't think I can quite explain how I feel right now.

I feel....

Proud...happy...

My goodness, I haven't been this happy in months. But THIS my friends is what HAPPINESS feels like!!!!! I can't stop smiling!!

I remember having that feeling of worry because I wondered how it would compare to LiCM, I didn't want him to be lazy on this second album and had this fear that the songs on LiCM were going to be his best ones...

But this video has wiped that all away. My faith has gladly and happily restored!!!

My God Mika you know what to do to make me happy again. ALWAYS THERE WHEN I'M IN A LOW MOMENT IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER...

(2006 i was getting over someone and at the start of 2007 i did get over them and Mika came along, and gave me the best year I had ever had, stripped the badness away...at the end of 2008 I suffered quite the heartbreak and still am, but goodness me, this is the most alive I've felt in months!!)

Give me another year to celebrate Mika!!!

He's pretty much the only man who knows how to make me happy and he probably doesn't even know it...

But Mika, seriously, I LOVE YOU.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT AFFECTS US....it makes our lives a bit more colourful.

And happier.

Thank you, seriously...

I might just to go to my room and bang out LiCM now

he sorted rain out. I cannot f*cking believe it.

My faith in the mastah has been restored.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Omfg...beyond that i am speechless. Well for now. I'll be back when i find my mind.

amen

*hugs everyone from the mfc*

:woot_jump:

Absolutely brilliant vlog, isn't it? :wub2:

What a nice present to come home to!

It's rather like something Imogen Heap's done recently -- sitting there sharing

bits and pieces of her new music, too. I absolutely love it *gush, gush gush*

and that doesn't even address the MUSIC yet! :wink2:

The music sounds fabulous -- and I adore what Rain has evolved into. I

loved it before but now... well, I'm just so anxious to hear the whole thing

all put together! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Yes, altogether, a vividly, vivaciously, voluptuous V for Valentine's Day vlog!

:thumb_yello:

He sorted Rain out. I cannot f*cking believe it.

My faith in the Mastah has been restored.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

OMFG...beyond that I am speechless. Well for now. I'll be back when I find my mind.

Christine!! :shocked:

For a split second I thought you had managed to cram more than seven smilies in your post. :naughty: I was about to shout unfair! :roftl:

You Tube wouldn't even want to open up when I clicked on the link ... and then it wouldn't play ... I had to open up another browser to watch it.... talk about pulling my hair out .... I so so so hoped for this .... we've all been hoping for some kind of bone thrown our way so we could hear some new music... even snippets... and god ... what snippets .... I'm kind of lost for words.... :wub2: I can't quote everyone and won't anyway ..... but it sounds amazing.... actually amazing doesn't even come close ... I'm abit of a sucker for songs with Gospel Choirs on them .... Blur started to do that alot at the end ... (Tender etc) I can barely find another words to describe how happy I am right now ..... :boing: Rain .... I never liked the PDP version .... I nearly screamed when It got to the chorus bit ..... My mum wasn't pleased as she was watching a film and it was getting to a good bit ..... :lmfao:

Going to watch it again .... and again .... and again :wub2:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

OMFG...beyond that I am speechless. Well for now. I'll be back when I find my mind.

We're all speachless:wub2:

Now THIS is the MFC! I like how everyone's happy.:wub2:

:bow:

I knew that you'd end up liking Rain whe he had finished it :naughty:

amen

*hugs everyone from the mfc*

Oooh Caz, hugs for you too :wub2::huglove:

You're one of the sweetest, funniest people here. I love you!

I knew that you'd end up liking Rain whe he had finished it :naughty:

Oooh Caz, hugs for you too :wub2::huglove:

You're one of the sweetest, funniest people here. I love you!

Oh wow, I was touched! No seriously, I was. I actually could have cried a little. I'm so sorry I've been away for what seems like forever. I LOVE YOU ALL...THE MFC WILL ALWAYS BE A HOME FOR US ALL!

:huglove:

*Hugs you right back*

:wub2:

30, Dilek!:mf_rosetinted:

I'll give them away in the streets:roftl:

ok 30 it is:roftl:

actually it's a good idea to hand ppl his album on the street, it worked when mummy P did, so why not now:naughty:

he is a true artist!

*sings along with lilly*

i'm so pleased, i never gave up on him!:wub2:

oh you wouldn't believe some of the things that he did:sneaky2:

and everyone said you have to give him some time:rolls_eyes:

and i'm glad i gave it to him cuz now everything's fine!