Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From PerezHilton.com:

Spotted at the Lady GaGa concert in Los Angeles on Friday night: Kanye, Diddy, Mika, Kelly Osbourne, JoJo, Raven Symone, LeAnn Rimes, Lil' John, and Perez, of course!

So, he doesn't have time to post one line of blog but he has time

to go in Lady Gaga's show? ok mastah :sneaky2:

Does he really like Lady Gaga ?:mf_pain:

I don't know Mika but Perez is in love with her :blink:

Well it was only a cameo and he didn't want to be recognised. We would never have even guessed if Lady G hadn't mentioned it in that blog. :naughty:

What on earth are you talking about?:blink: Is this for real or is it another "Mika goes to India?":sneaky2::naughty:

Well it was only a cameo and he didn't want to be recognised. We would never have even guessed if Lady G hadn't mentioned it in that blog. :naughty:

Bab!!!

You should know better than to be making this public, come on. If he doesn't want it to be a publicly known fact, we shouldn't really make it so, no?

What on earth are you talking about?:blink: Is this for real or is it another "Mika goes to India?":sneaky2::naughty:

I wish :blink:. I really wish it was, but unfortunately, it isn't :thumbdown:

I'm still waiting patient as ever for a blog. I actually don't mind waiting at all.

When Mika blogs it makes my day and when he doesn't, I do other things (like go on MFC and listen to LICM) and I honestly can't say I've got even a bit annoyed with his long dry periods.

Mika's an artist and if I had to generalise it, I'd say that artists get to things in their own time and Katy Perry has a different personality and different priorities and a different type of career so I wouldn't compare the two.

He doesn't want to post just one sentence to say he's alive because he doesn't feel that that's extremely important. He's probably waiting for something "interesting" to happen to tell us about or he doesn't really want to blog, maybe that's it, he's sick of it.

We never got so touchy about not hearing from him before he starterd the blog and now that he does, if he goes a while without a post then we all jump on him about it.

I understand that people are bored with waiting but still, he doesn't think the way we do and I'm sure he didn't set out to puss us all off, I'm sure... Or maybe he's doing some sort of experiment, as suggested earlier on in this thread, to see what fans reactions are to withdrawl but I don't think he's so arogant.

And besides, I like Lady Gaga :bored:

:wink2:

Bab!!!

You should know better than to be making this public, come on. If he doesn't want it to be a publicly known fact, we shouldn't really make it so, no?

I wish :blink:. I really wish it was, but unfortunately, it isn't :thumbdown:

Oookay:roftl:

What do you mean don't make it public? He's in her music video for heaven's sakes. How much more public can it get? :roftl:

Well, obviously people hadn't noticed that it was him, and he never advertised the fact...that's what I mean :thumb_yello:

huhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuh

love this debate

:mf_rosetinted:

btw, i don't like this lady gaga and at this point i don't think i'll be bothered with mika's tastes...recently they do not match mine!:naughty:

hope he enjoyed the gig.

i still thank him for letting me know the fleet foxes!:wub2: and some others

Well, obviously people hadn't noticed that it was him, and he never advertised the fact...that's what I mean :thumb_yello:

I think he advertised the fact by taking off his shirt and posing in an animal head. :fisch: