Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

huhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuh

love this debate

:mf_rosetinted:

btw, i don't like this lady gaga and at this point i don't think i'll be bothered with mika's tastes...recently they do not match mine!:naughty:

hope he enjoyed the gig.

i still thank him for letting me know the fleet foxes!:wub2: and some others

Well, he introduced me to Sigur Ros and Muse(I know, not exactly new bands but still) so I kind of pay atention to what he listens.Btw, I'm not crazy about Lady GaGa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't GaGa originally Danish or from some other Nordic descent? I thought (may be wrong though) that the blog was written on a Danish site, but I could be wrong....

Oops getting my people confused there- GaGa is of italian descent, the Nordic one was someone else :roftl:

I think that this was maybe posted on an old LGG blog, on her site, or myspace, or similar.....I really can't remember :blink:.

Oops getting my people confused there- GaGa is of italian descent, the Nordic one was someone else :roftl:

I think that this was maybe posted on an old LGG blog, on her site, or myspace, or similar.....I really can't remember :blink:.

then it's a reliable source

:roftl:

I think the video is a reliable enough source as it is. You'll notice that it's the Grace Kelly video gone crazy. I mean the song is about a dance club and yet everyone is dancing around in a house.

"Ha! I've been found already. Saw lady gaga last night at the wiltern LA. Immense. Going to an avocado farm for the day. M!

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie "

http://www.twitter.com/mikasounds

What the hell is he going to do at a fecking Avocado farm?:mf_rosetinted:

No way:roftl:

And there, you were talking about Mika having twitter and now he has it... Hmm:naughty:

"Ha! I've been found already. Saw lady gaga last night at the wiltern LA. Immense. Going to an avocado farm for the day. M!

www.twitter.com/mikasounds

is really him?

I think the video is a reliable enough source as it is. You'll notice that it's the Grace Kelly video gone crazy. I mean the song is about a dance club and yet everyone is dancing around in a house.

is really him? :roftl: I mean, doesn't look like him :bleh: as far as I know :blush-anim-cl:

Has Perez told him about Twitter ?:naughty:

Apparently he did, Perez loves twitter:naughty:

No way:roftl:

And there, you were talking about Mika having twitter and now he has it... Hmm:naughty:

If only he'd also blog now:mf_rosetinted:

is really him?

Must be:mf_rosetinted:

I just made myself a twitter:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

How sad:naughty:

Apparently he did, Perez loves twitter:naughty:

If only he'd also blog now:mf_rosetinted:

Must be:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah... That'd confirm some apocalyptic theories:mf_rosetinted:

Try this one

Gosh, he'd do anything to take that shirt off huh? :wink2:

Looks like someone didn't make it home to the bed with the chair, water and asprin on it. :naughty:

http://www.twitter.com/mikasounds

No way, is that a legit Mika twitter? I've been debating about getting a twitter for a couple weeks now and I was thinking the other day as I was browsing other peoples twitters that Mika really should get one. :naughty:

é o que estão dizendo Lota :naughty:

Aaah.:roftl:

Hmmm well it doesn't look like him that much.. But hey, who knows:naughty:

haha, I have one already :naughty: but I'm not follow Mr. M Meeks yet :roftl:

Haha:roftl:

I am:mf_rosetinted: