Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, he'd do anything to take that shirt off huh?

Looks like someone didn't make it home to the bed with the chair, water and asprin on it. :naughty:

That's our Mika! Since he started doing the Love Today drums bit, he discovered his exhibitionist side :roftl:

oh finally someone noticed him!

and at 1:47 Katy Perry is rubbing his chest(the same link Christine posted)

if that link doesn't show in your country paste the link here: www.beatfiltering.com

Oh Dilek, poor Katy :naughty:

oh Lord, is him on the clip AND KP is rubbing his chest? :shocked: I'm gonna die :no:

Don't worry, Katy and Mika are only friends. Now, the one that you REALLY wanna worry about is Perez :bleh: He's got a crush on M big time

Don't worry, Katy and Mika are only friends. Now, the one that you REALLY wanna worry about is Perez :bleh: He's got a crush on M big time

Hahaha:lmfao:

I have to say, I don't like Lady Gaga, but eeh with all this going on.. She's acceptable.:naughty:

That's our Mika! Since he started doing the Love Today drums bit, he discovered his exhibitionist side :roftl:

No way, he has a twitter. Oh man. I still want to get one at some point but I'm going to feel very lame following a bunch of people and having no followers. :naughty:

Anyway. That man should come model for my final portfolio. I'd like to do a public relation shot of him with a snazzy suit and tie and then do a crazy alternative public relation shot with him and his animal heads. :naughty:

I'm finally on a break for a week but I'm still thinking about what to do for my portfolio... yup he should come model for me. Its been decided. :thumb_yello:

No way, he has a twitter. Oh man. I still want to get one at some point but I'm going to feel very lame following a bunch of people and having no followers. :naughty:

I'm sure the apples will follow you. :naughty:

Besides people come out of the woodwork very quickly and lots of times will follow you back. Imogen Heap was my first follower!

I'm sure the apples will follow you. :naughty:

Besides people come out of the woodwork very quickly and lots of times will follow you back. Imogen Heap was my first follower!

Aw I'd have someone at least haha.

Really? That's so cool. Do you get to pick and choose who can be your followers? Kind of like how you can reject friend requests on facebook/myspace? I really have no clue about twitter. I just know it's kind of like the facebook/myspace status thing except you can comment people using some @ symbol.

Really? That's so cool. Do you get to pick and choose who can be your followers? Kind of like how you can reject friend requests on facebook/myspace? I really have no clue about twitter. I just know it's kind of like the facebook/myspace status thing except you can comment people using some @ symbol.

Haha I feel the same way... i have like 6 followers and i follow 50 something. I'll follow you, you follow me. We'll both be less ridiculous. haha.

Haha I feel the same way... i have like 6 followers and i follow 50 something. I'll follow you, you follow me. We'll both be less ridiculous. haha.

Good deal. I just need to make one. Hmmm.

*procrastinates*

haha

Can you tell when someone talks to you? I just saw your twitter link in your sig and you spoke to Mika. Now when he gets onto twitter is there like a notification box of who has spoken to you?

Maybe I should just sign up already, but so many questions. :naughty:

I think you can protect your tweets so it works like the MySpace privacy feature. Only the people you are following will be able to see your entries.

I'm not sure. I mean I'm only posting rubbish on there so I don't care who reads it. :naughty:

I think you can protect your tweets so it works like the MySpace privacy feature. Only the people you are following will be able to see your entries.

I'm not sure. I mean I'm only posting rubbish on there so I don't care who reads it. :naughty:

Tweets. That's adorable. :roftl:

That would be cool. I don't really feel in the mood to pick up unwanted stalkers like I've had in the past. :bleh: