Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

ok 30 it is:roftl:

actually it's a good idea to hand ppl his album on the street, it worked when mummy P did, so why not now:naughty:

he is a true artist!

*sings along with lilly*

i'm so pleased, i never gave up on him!:wub2:

oh you wouldn't believe some of the things that he did:sneaky2:

and everyone said you have to give him some time:rolls_eyes:

and i'm glad i gave it to him cuz now everything's fine!

Yep:naughty:

He is!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember having that feeling of worry because I wondered how it would compare to LiCM, I didn't want him to be lazy on this second album and had this fear that the songs on LiCM were going to be his best ones...

But this video has wiped that all away. My faith has gladly and happily restored!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT AFFECTS US....it makes our lives a bit more colourful.

And happier.

Thank you, seriously...

Seconded, you are so right hun. The flamboyant, unpredictable, talented bastard. Am I allowed to say that here?

Edited by babspanky

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! MIKA can you hear me screaming from Finland? :roftl:

I'm pretty sure the new album is going to be as AMAZING as I've been hoping and expecting for!! :mf_lustslow: I got goosebumps while listening to those spectacular sounds and rhythms... Wow! I can feel the growing madness. :naughty:

I found it especially interesting that I was thinking about 'Rain' yesterday morning and thought he probably would end up making it sound more like a disco/techno type of song than the acoustic version we heard in Paris. Suits for me, I love both! :wub2:

Nice to see Mika looking like a kid in Xmas again :kachinga:

I think this is something we all very much needed:naughty:

I can imagine Mika stalking us right now, smiling even wider after reading our responses:roftl:

I've been thinking of getting a "Mika is my stalker" t shirt for some time now:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think this is something we all very much needed:naughty:

I can imagine Mika stalking us right now, smiling even wider after reading our responses:roftl:

so can I. Mika , thankyou. I had a sh*t week and this has made today perfect. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day. and the next day.

imagine how happy i will be when the album comes out.

it all makes so much more sense now. like when you said ' musics feeling great' in your blogs we were like 'oh, thats nice. we have no idea what you're talking about.'

but now, oh wow. i am sooo excited.

We're all speachless:wub2:

Now THIS is the MFC! I like how everyone's happy.:wub2:

Ditto! This is an amazing feeling -- like the good old days! :naughty:

*screams and runs around in circles*

:blink:

Who are you, and what have you done with the real Christine? :sneaky2:

LOL!

*screams and runs around in circles in the opposite direction from Christine*

OOHH, MY GOODNESS. the new music.

my reaction was as follows;

1. screaming and leaping out of my chair

2. watching the video with a huge grin on my face

3. heard rain.. and then i started crying.

4. heard the rest of the music.. and i have tears running down my cheeks.

i've been waiting so long, and oh gosh, its beound perfect. do i sound like a retard when i mention i have tears running down my cheeks and a big grin on my face? i haven't felt this happy in a long time.

Oh mika, it sounds AMAZING. i am fully back 100% into being totally in love with you, but not in love with you, if you know what i mean.

YESSSSSSSS

abso f**** lutelly amazing *screams*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

btw why no1 posted comment?*blink*

i was the 1st 1 *bleh*

Ditto! This is an amazing feeling -- like the good old days! :naughty:

:blink:

Who are you, and what have you done with the real Christine? :sneaky2:

LOL!

*screams and runs around in circles in the opposite direction from Christine*

And I wasn't even here! This is great.:wub2:

*screams, runs in circles and crashes against Christine and Debs*

I was one of the few people who wasn't anxious at all about the date of the release of the new album.I thought "it'll be ready when it's ready".

Well that was then.

This is now.

MIKA FINISH THAT DAMN ALBUM FOR CHRISTSAKE!!!!!:woot_jump:

I even liked Rain, and I hated the acoustic version, and I'm already in love with the clapping song:wub2:

I love how we're starting over. I'm so ready.

And I have no words.

It's so good to know that this album is finally done (otherwise you wouldn't have shown us these fragments, Mika, right?).

So just release it. It's perfect. Nothing more to be done about it. Love it. Love you. Thanks.

I like how he presses the buttons and says and "it sounds like this", and for a few seconds, nothing happens, I was expecting him to start jumping around getting mad at it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I like how he presses the buttons and says and "it sounds like this", and for a few seconds, nothing happens, I was expecting him to start jumping around getting mad at it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Me too :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: