Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Yes I remember him saying that somewhere.

Edit: This one?

Yes, at 2:20 he said it.

The choir from the Oh Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack, right...?

Do you have a link to the initerview you're talking about?

Look above, Miro found it.

i remember that too!:thumb_yello:

Now I'm glad I'm not alone... :roftl:

BTW it's the same interview where he said he had never in his life purposedly written a song for anybody else.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is being written by moi and Celine (aka violetsky).

WE FREAKING LOVE THE VLOG!! THOSE SONGS ARE SO CATCHY. WE'RE JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN TO IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :wub2: WE'RE SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW ALBUM. WE WANT IT NOW NOW NOW :wub2:

You two sound like the meyer twins LOL

LOL! Hilarious contrast

And falling asleep in this one :naughty:

capture10st4.gif

Yeah, naughty Grumpy Luke! Mika will need to keep an eye on him :naughty:. Or...wait, was it the other way round? :naughty:

This is being written by moi and Celine (aka violetsky).

WE FREAKING LOVE THE VLOG!! THOSE SONGS ARE SO CATCHY. WE'RE JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN TO IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :wub2: WE'RE SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW ALBUM. WE WANT IT NOW NOW NOW :wub2:

lol! you guys sounded like The Meyer Twins:naughty:

Now I'm glad I'm not alone... :roftl:

BTW it's the same interview where he said he had never in his life purposedly written a song for anybody else.

no worries:naughty:

hmm you mean where he talks about that he doesn't want to talk about the boyzone banning incident?

*thinks hard,loses a few brain cells*:blink:

I wonder if this album will be even more popular and will sell more than LICM?:naughty:

Oh easily I think.:wink2:

It seems more grown up (he's always said LICM was a once only album from his youth) which will appeal to a much wider audience I think.

Mmmmmmmmmmm....what a great Valentine's Day gift. Nothing says "I Love You" like a snippet or two from an unreleased album!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:fisch:

We just watched it again and it was even better than the first time.

Can anyone make out the lyrics to the clap song? Just so we can obsess over it some more :original:

Yeah, naughty Grumpy Luke! Mika will need to keep an eye on him :naughty:. Or...wait, was it the other way round? :naughty:

no worries:naughty:

hmm you mean where he talks about that he doesn't want to talk about the boyzone banning incident?

*thinks hard,loses a few brain cells*:blink:

Is there an echo in here?:roftl:

Wow Mika, this is brilliant!

Thank you for showing us your music now! I can't wait to hear the album!

I say it here rather than on MS because I feel like it :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I feel a bit guilty, I always get approved right away and everyone else is lik e"When are you going to approve me Mika???"

Anyway, I love what he's done here but I think I prefer the acoustic version of rain better.

I say the above in Lemonchiffon because I don't want to be responsable for the delay because Mika gets cold feet (Psh, like that'd ever happen but still :D)

What do you think of "the clap clap song?"

Dilek, we need to talk :sneaky2::roftl:. Are you and I twins now? :naughty:

Apparently he knows our taste in tops ...the marine shirt is there

Speak for yourself, Missy; I hate that top.

And no, no amount of great music will make me like anything and everything that he wears. Sorry Miks :roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:fisch:

We just watched it again and it was even better than the first time.

Can anyone make out the lyrics to the clap song? Just so we can obsess over it some more :original:

Something about a man having money in the bank or something like that.

Honestly, I almost killed my mother when I watched this. I was sitting with my mom on her bed w/ my laptop, and I SCREAMED. She nearly fell off the bed and was grabbing her chest. I thought she had a heart attack, and she thought I'd gone crazy. lol Then, when she saw what I was screaming about she swatted me, and now she's telling everyone that I need an intervention. :roftl:

Anyhoo, I was getting really scared about the new album because I didn't really care for Rain, but now it sounds ahh-mazing!:wub2::wub2: Everything I heard made me want to get up and dance, just like LICM. I think it's going to be even better! I can't wait. I'll have to steer clear of my mom for awhile though.:naughty:

Wow Mika, this is brilliant!

Thank you for showing us your music now! I can't wait to hear the album!

I say it here rather than on MS because I feel like it :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I feel a bit guilty, I always get approved right away and everyone else is lik e"When are you going to approve me Mika???"

Anyway, I love what he's done here but I think I prefer the acoustic version of rain better.

I say the above in Lemonchiffon because I don't want to be responsable for the delay because Mika gets cold feet (Psh, like that'd ever happen but still :D)

What do you think of "the clap clap song?"

You do know that you can always see your own post straight away, but no one else can? I think violet explains it earlier in the thread.

Edited by babspanky

Something about a man having money in the bank or something like that.

That's all I got at first :naughty: But then also got: 'He's got looks that books take pages to turn..' Does that even make sense? But I can't stop singing it anyway :naughty::naughty:

Honestly, I almost killed my mother when I watched this. I was sitting with my mom on her bed w/ my laptop, and I SCREAMED. She nearly fell off the bed and was grabbing her chest. I thought she had a heart attack, and she thought I'd gone crazy. lol Then, when she saw what I was screaming about she swatted me, and now she's telling everyone that I need an intervention. :roftl:

Anyhoo, I was getting really scared about the new album because I didn't really care for Rain, but now it sounds ahh-mazing!:wub2::wub2: Everything I heard made me want to get up and dance, just like LICM. I think it's going to be even better! I can't wait. I'll have to steer clear of my mom for awhile though.:naughty:

LOL I nearly killed my granddad screaming in the car once :das: oops!

LOVE your siggy BTW :naughty:

You do know that you can always see your own post straight away, but no one else can? I think violet explains it earlier in the thread.

Really? Then how do people know that their comments haven't been approved?

And also, how does it do that?

How does... Oh I'm probably being really dumb here, I'm showing my age :das:

I'm now going to tell Kelzy to shuttup before she even bothers answering that :das:

That's all I got at first :naughty: But then also got: 'He's got looks that books take pages to turn..' Does that even make sense? But I can't stop singing it anyway :naughty::naughty:

Yeah, I hear that, and no it makes no sense whatsoever!!!:roftl:

But your right it's very catchy.

[fangirl mode on/]

Omg, omg, omg...yay, thank you MIKA! :boing:

(Wow, that was exciting. :lol3:)

The blog was awesome, I loved it! From the gospel choir to Mika bouncing along to the music in his chair to "The Clapping Song" [:biggrin2:]!

I'd also like to add, the atmosphere of the studio looks amazing! :cheerful_h4h:

[/fangirl mode off]

Hi this is me and this is also me with a little bit more of me saying hi again!

(No wonder he gets identity mad and drives us as nuts as he is...)

Yep totally barking mad!:naughty:

Probably explains the lyric Danika can't get out of her head from The Clapping song!:roftl: