Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Notch vlog anticipation skills Rak, top notch :thumb_yello:

thanks for hanging in there and keeping an eye on things :wink2:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

I think I would sleep all next week, if I really didn't need to work:naughty:

So I'm having a lie in tomorrow:wink2:

OK, call me weird, obsessive and mothery, but does anyone else think mika has lost weight when you compare the screenshots from the first blog to the latest?

And sorry for the low quality of the first screenshot, anyone have better?

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=2115

I think you may be right!:shocked:

I would have thought he put it on, as he's not running and jumping around, but maybe the nervous energy of getting everything right with the album is making him lose weight.

He does look good for it though:blush-anim-cl:

I think you may be right!:shocked:

I would have thought he put it on, as he's not running and jumping around, but maybe the nervous energy of getting everything right with the album is making him lose weight.

He does look good for it though:blush-anim-cl:

My only theory is this;

When we first ‘met’ mika in early 07/late 06, he looked really skinny

When I went overseas (and some of my friends have experienced the same thing) you put on weight from different foods. When I went overseas I put on 7kgs in 2 months, but when I came home, it just disappeared but I couldn’t get below that without extra effort.

Maybe this had the same affect on mika over a long period of time, and now he’s in a more ‘normal’ routine, he’s lost it again and is basically like he was in early 07?

My only theory is this;

When we first ‘met’ mika in early 07/late 06, he looked really skinny

When I went overseas (and some of my friends have experienced the same thing) you put on weight from different foods. When I went overseas I put on 7kgs in 2 months, but when I came home, it just disappeared but I couldn’t get below that without extra effort.

Maybe this had the same affect on mika over a long period of time, and now he’s in a more ‘normal’ routine, he’s lost it again and is basically like he was in early 07?

That could be it.

Well guys, it's been a great night for obvious reasons, and I'm shattered, so I'm heading for my bed.

Night all, sweet dreams to all of you, cause I know I'm gonna have some:blush-anim-cl::wink2:

:rolls_eyes::naughty:

Let's not pick him apart.

but its funnn.... seriously, i heard someone say he had plastic surgery becasue he has a secret desire to be like Michael Jackson except he wants to be black and have curly hair.. not vice versa..thats why he uses Michaels choir.. and why Michael is his real name. :wink2:

but its funnn.... seriously, i heard someone say he had plastic surgery becasue he has a secret desire to be like Michael Jackson except he wants to be black and have curly hair.. not vice versa..thats why he uses Michaels choir.. and why Michael is his real name. :wink2:

Do you really believe that? :lmao:

All this time I thought he wanted to be like Grace Kelly. :no:

Where did you hear that from?