Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

but its funnn.... seriously, i heard someone say he had plastic surgery becasue he has a secret desire to be like Michael Jackson except he wants to be black and have curly hair.. not vice versa..thats why he uses Michaels choir.. and why Michael is his real name. :wink2:

Umm...okay? :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thanks!! :biggrin2:

I can't listen to it now though because my grandma's sleeping. And my brother's on the computer upstairs. :thumbdown:

I favorited it though. I'll watch it when I get a chance. :groovy:

You'll probably hate it, but they sound like the beatles to me, so anything like them is worth giving a try, am i right?:das:

Ok, firstly im late cause I'm in a different time zone, so I have a good excuse.

What a fantastic vlog, made me smile. :), and other things :blush-anim-cl:

I'm reading through this forum and you guys all make me smile too, it's great to see you all so excited and happy, MFC rules :thumb_yello:

I'd say this vlog is the equivelant of 3 blogs and 1 studio update,

this means in aproximately 4 weeks we will get a new blog. :aah:

i'll be willing to make a bet on that :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

actually, i made a bet with one of my best friends that our youth pastor would get engaged on valentines day, and he did, and i won $5 off her :lmao:

Ok, firstly im late cause I'm in a different time zone, so I have a good excuse.

What a fantastic vlog, made me smile. :), and other things :blush-anim-cl:

I'm reading through this forum and you guys all make me smile too, it's great to see you all so excited and happy, MFC rules :thumb_yello:

i saw the blog at 10am this mornining new zealand time. and i've been off the computer for two hours of that day :roftl: