Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I hear "who doesn't lie to become" as well. I'm assuming he means pretending to be someone your not in order to get ahead? Or something along those lines. I don't know:mf_rosetinted:.

I hear who doesn't lie to be gone?

Or who doesn't like to become?

I hear them both.

I've always wondered in SITM what exactly does he say in this line?

Are five kids better than one, who doesn't want to be _____?

gone?

okay, i'm gonna be late here, but the lyrics are:

"Are five kids better than one who doesn't like to become?"

Yep, I think "fork" is not a verb...is it????

Native speakers we need some help, i'm just an humble translator...

Fork out my daylight

Torture my night

Feels like I'm falling

Far out of sight

"fork out my daylight" therefore basically means that there's no daylight in his life (metaphor for happiness or freedom, he is always in a dark place...) and he knows this, so he's trying to "fork it out".

You know how you use your fork to pick out food? Pretty much the same thing. Trying to "fork out my daylight".

That's my interpretation anyway.

I think mine makes sense though lol :naughty:

Yep, I think "fork" is not a verb...is it????

Native speakers we need some help, i'm just an humble translator...

Yes, I usually use it in reference to paying a lot of money for something. "I had to fork out $50 for a concert ticket."

Fork out my daylight is very odd, however. Even for a native English speaker. :naughty:

yes, the japanese version of LICM (official obviously) has a booklet which contains besides also the lyrics to all the album songs, including SITM.

so official lyrics is an appropriate definition. :wink2:

lie to become IS the official lyrics. mika posted them in the booklet of the japanese version of LICM: see my post above. they had been typed (by yours truly) for the FAQ section. :wink2:

What do you mean by "Mika posted them"? Are they handwritten like the lyrics in the other booklets?

I worked for the manager of an English band and when they were doing the artwork for the American album my boss asked me to listen to the album and write down the lyrics. So the "official" lyrics were whatever I happened to decipher one afternoon. :wink2:

What do you mean by "Mika posted them"? Are they handwritten like the lyrics in the other booklets?

I worked for the manager of an English band and when they were doing the artwork for the American album my boss asked me to listen to the album and write down the lyrics. So the "official" lyrics were whatever I happened to decipher one afternoon. :wink2:

LMAO!!!

Absolute genius :naughty: I hope you lied! :roftl:

Fork out my daylight

Torture my night

Feels like I'm falling

Far out of sight

"fork out my daylight" therefore basically means that there's no daylight in his life (metaphor for happiness or freedom, he is always in a dark place...) and he knows this, so he's trying to "fork it out".

You know how you use your fork to pick out food? Pretty much the same thing. Trying to "fork out my daylight".

That's my interpretation anyway.

I think mine makes sense though lol :naughty:

Thanks for the enlightenment...

I figured it out until the fork part, as i didn't know it was a verb...and yes it makes sense....:wink2:

Yes, I usually use it in reference to paying a lot of money for something. "I had to fork out $50 for a concert ticket."

Fork out my daylight is very odd, however. Even for a native English speaker. :naughty::wink2:

Thank you too Christine, and yes you can guess how odd it is for us "aliens"...:naughty:

hmmm why do i feel that i am walking into a mad house today? :roftl:

is everybody "feeling" alright?

Today? Are you sure you don't mean everyday? Cause everything looks normal to me:naughty:

Seriously, I popped in to see what was happening and I've been laughing for the past five minutes.It's a good thing that's there is no one else in the room with me.

I wonder how LOMS is doing? :naughty:

I have a brilliant idea!!! Why don't we start a thread asking if anyone thinks Lookovermyshoulder is Mika? Or maybe Fortuné!!:fisch:

:roftl::roftl:

WHO ME!:-0

I'm into pandas now ;-)

heh heh heh!

lol someone has to be pandas don't mate very often it's why we're so low on them, you can start a new breed :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, that was sick, I DO NOT agree with Bestiality in any way, shape or form!!!!