Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

lol someone has to be pandas don't mate very often it's why we're so low on them, you can start a new breed :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, that was sick, I DO NOT agree with Bestiality in any way, shape or form!!!!

Hang your head in shame young lady!

I meant I'll be wearing a panda outfit now, so I'll have to get into it!

Don't know what you thought I meant!

LOL!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm

Poster on the wall - Theremin - the word rang a bell so I looked it up on Wikipedia

"The theremin is an early electronic musical instrument controlled without contact from the player. It is named after its Russian inventor, Professor Leon Theremin, who patented the device in 1928. ........ The controlling section usually consists of two metal antennas which sense the position of the player's hands and control radio frequency oscillator(s) for frequency with one hand, and volume with the other. The electric signals from the theremin are amplified and sent to a loudspeaker.

The theremin is associated with an eerie sound, which has led to its use in movie soundtracks such as those in Spellbound, The Lost Weekend, and The Day the Earth Stood Still. Theremins are also used in art music (especially avant-garde and 20th- and 21st-century new music) and in popular music genres such as rock."

So is this a clue to the next album? Didn't Mika mention reading about black magic in one of his blogs? Are spooky things afoot in Mikaland :shocked:

The truth is out there :mf_rosetinted:

Ummm

Poster on the wall - Theremin - the word rang a bell so I looked it up on Wikipedia

"The theremin is an early electronic musical instrument controlled without contact from the player. It is named after its Russian inventor, Professor Leon Theremin, who patented the device in 1928. ........ The controlling section usually consists of two metal antennas which sense the position of the player's hands and control radio frequency oscillator(s) for frequency with one hand, and volume with the other. The electric signals from the theremin are amplified and sent to a loudspeaker.

The theremin is associated with an eerie sound, which has led to its use in movie soundtracks such as those in Spellbound, The Lost Weekend, and The Day the Earth Stood Still. Theremins are also used in art music (especially avant-garde and 20th- and 21st-century new music) and in popular music genres such as rock."

So is this a clue to the next album? Didn't Mika mention reading about black magic in one of his blogs? Are spooky things afoot in Mikaland :shocked:

The truth is out there :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh, so if we play it backwards will it have scarey messages on it? :-0

Mummy, I'm frightened!!!

YIKES!

Fork can be a verb as well as a noun.

To fork... If I was to fork your eyes out, it would be to gouge your eyes out with a fork or with a pronged object.

I'm a native speaker :wink2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

What would u do to my eyes and whyyyyy???:mf_rosetinted:

You are a savage native speaker...:roftl::roftl:

I hear those words too not 'rocking in love ':blink::roftl:

*jumps on Vanessa* :huglove:

OMG I haven't spoken to you in agesss!!!

:)

LOL i've now caught up with the thread...haha I remember those days of analyzing M's lyrics :roftl: OMS was quite fun :naughty: I hope we get official lyrics with the new album...

You know I was just thinking about it and I can't believe it's been about 2 years since LICM has been released (it doesn't feel like such a long time) and tbh it's only since this last vlog that i'm so impatient for the new album...I wasn't even thinking about it until the 14th!

*jumps on Vanessa* :huglove:

OMG I haven't spoken to you in agesss!!!

LOL i've now caught up with the thread...haha I remember those days of analyzing M's lyrics :roftl: OMS was quite fun :naughty: I hope we get official lyrics with the new album...

You know I was just thinking about it and I can't believe it's been about 2 years since LICM has been released (it doesn't feel like such a long time) and tbh it's only since this last vlog that i'm so impatient for the new album...I wasn't even thinking about it until the 14th!

*jumps on Kavi back *:naughty:

I think it has been months we haven't talked :shocked::roftl:

I remember when we analyzed the OMS lyrics the old good times .We'll get them don't worry.. when the album is released

Cool Valentine's day gift he gave us hasn't he ?:naughty:

the best one so far

:shocked::shockedshocked:

What would u do to my eyes and whyyyyy???:mf_rosetinted:

You are a savage native speaker...:roftl::roftl:

No, I will do nothing to your eyes! :poke:

I was just trying to use the word "FORK" as a verb in a sentence so you might know what it meant to "Fork out my daylight" :roftl:

Mind you, fog does make more sense...

But I heard fork and didn't know about the fog/fork debate until it was over by the japanese LICM book :wink2:

No, I will do nothing to your eyes! :poke:

I was just trying to use the word "FORK" as a verb in a sentence so you might know what it meant to "Fork out my daylight" :roftl:

Mind you, fog does make more sense...

But I heard fork and didn't know about the fog/fork debate until it was over by the japanese LICM book :wink2:

I know i was just kidding...

fog def makes more sense...

lol someone has to be pandas don't mate very often it's why we're so low on them, you can start a new breed :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, that was sick, I DO NOT agree with Bestiality in any way, shape or form!!!!

:lmfao: That took me a while to understand what you meant :doh::roftl: