Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice that it seems like Mika started this blog, then went back to it later? First he writes:

So it's nearly midnight, and he's vegging on the couch after a long day of music-making, right?

He then goes on to write:

So then he's at the studio, apparently chilling out on the roof, while Greg works hard on the music-making.

I find the stream-of-consciousness jumping from scene to scene to be kind of endearing, albeit a little confusing at first. :wub2:

I don't think it was written in two different moments. :blink: I think he's at home, just telling us what he had done with the chair, which means that he's been doing that lately. I understand that whenever he's free and Greg is doing stuff on the computer on his own he goes up there. Rather difficult to explain :thumbdown:

Maybe he was talking in general here? :blink:

"LA is sunny now and I’ve dragged a chair up on the roof the studio to catch some rays while Greg (who although is afraid of cold is also afraid of the sun) works on the computer downstairs."

I think thats the closest i'll get to being mentioned in mika's blog .... "mama Cass" :roftl:

Good try :naughty:

he's changed,this is "new mika" not only sweet but also keeps his promises unlike the old one:mf_rosetinted:

another nice try?

I am hoping that he will.....but as Wendi said, better not to hold one's breath!!

I too like these random blogs (ha ha, that'll surprise no one) but the slightly intimate nature did surprise me. He's getting all soft, which is REALLY adorable, I like this side of him.

:thumb_yello: Exactly my thoughts. These are the blogs that I have always loved, when he just writes something random and that applies to him, to what he's doing or how he sees life...even the tiniest, silliest little bits of it, like how he feels about the fake plastic grass :roftl:.

Makes me feel like we're getting the 'old Mika' back :wub2:.

Did anyone else notice that it seems like Mika started this blog, then went back to it later? First he writes:

So it's nearly midnight, and he's vegging on the couch after a long day of music-making, right?

So then he's at the studio, apparently chilling out on the roof, while Greg works hard on the music-making.

I find the stream-of-consciousness jumping from scene to scene to be kind of endearing, albeit a little confusing at first.

I must admit that when I read it this morning I noticed, but I put it down to my state of confusion at the time, and didn't think about it again.

So yes, I would agree :naughty:.

I find the stream-of-consciousness jumping from scene to scene to be kind of endearing, albeit a little confusing at first. :wub2:

Yep i followed the same path...:thumb_yello:

LA is sunny now and I’ve dragged a chair up on the roof the studio to catch some rays while Greg (who although is afraid of cold is also afraid of the sun) works on the computer downstairs.

Catch which rays/sun at midnight??? Mika.......?!?:shocked:

Right, I’m off to bed now. I’ll be writing soon.

Mxxx

And then he's off to bed...?!?

There's a bit of chaos in Mikaland....:mf_rosetinted:

Perhaps he was talking about his day ie its is sunny in LA so he had taken a chair onto the roof - what he has done "that" day rather than at the time he is writing the blog! :thumb_yello:

I don't think it was written in two different moments. :blink: I think he's at home, just telling us what he had done with the chair, which means that he's been doing that lately. I understand that whenever he's free and Greg is doing stuff on the computer on his own he goes up there. Rather difficult to explain :thumbdown:

me neither :wink2:

when I read this blog, I noticed it too... but I think as Laura, he talks about what he has done, during his free time, on these sunny*days...:wink2:

* btw lucky him :mf_rosetinted:

I was like :blink: too but I just think that he's talking about how he spends his 'day' not right now as he writes the blog.

Maybe he was talking in general here? :blink:

"LA is sunny now and I’ve dragged a chair up on the roof the studio to catch some rays while Greg (who although is afraid of cold is also afraid of the sun) works on the computer downstairs."

Perhaps he was talking about his day ie its is sunny in LA so he had taken a chair onto the roof - what he has done "that" day rather than at the time he is writing the blog! :thumb_yello:

me neither :wink2:

when I read this blog, I noticed it too... but I think as Laura, he talks about what he has done, during his free time, on these sunny*days...:wink2:

* btw lucky him :mf_rosetinted:

Agree.

In the world of rock n’ roll photographers, there are none as extraordinary as Henry Diltz.

This made me :lmfao:

MIKA hired a rock'n'roll photographer? :lol3:

I'm anxious to see the results. Hopefully it won't be too much of that superglossy mag pics that go along with most interviews and too often show somebody else than Mika. Yes, I'm curious...

I hope some of the photos are in black and white - Mika looks

good in the few I have seen!! :thumb_yello:

Black and white are used way too little!

I love it!:wub2:

I don't know how it is in other countries but here it's almost impossible to have B&W films developed, and it’s very expensive if you find a shop that does it!

Black and white are used way too little!

I love it!:wub2:

I don't know how it is in other countries but here it's almost impossible to have B&W films developed, and it’s very expensive if you find a shop that does it!

It is the same here - very expensive!! :thumbdown:

This made me :lmfao:

MIKA hired a rock'n'roll photographer? :lol3:

I'm anxious to see the results. Hopefully it won't be too much of that superglossy mag pics that go along with most interviews and too often show somebody else than Mika. Yes, I'm curious...

I'd not say michael jackson is exactly rock/n roll.. :blink:

I hope they are for publicity purposes. His publicity people should be getting cracking on promoting his new album soon.

I think it's either that, or smt to work on for his artbook... :wub2:

he surely doesn't like to give anything away before he's decided it's time to, but he says But we are getting there, I promise (and promise myself). which sounds to me as the album's not ready to launch yet, they are still finishing recording/polishing it. the way i see it, at least.

that is unless he likes so much his current haircut and he wants to sport that particular one on his promotional material.. :roftl:

I LOVE how mika's blogs are always full of typos.. I feel the similarity with yours truly.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I LOVE how mika's blogs are always full of typos.. I feel the similarity with yours truly.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I feel like I wanna sit behind him and teach him spelling and grammar as he writes his blogs ... gosh I hate typos. I mean, sometimes it's kinda nice with Mika because it makes it feel more personalised if you get me, but then sometimes I just think PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL...!

:roftl:

But that's just me. I even correct the managers at work...

I feel like I wanna sit behind him and teach him spelling and grammar as he writes his blogs ... gosh I hate typos. I mean, sometimes it's kinda nice with Mika because it makes it feel more personalised if you get me, but then sometimes I just think PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL...!

But that's just me. I even correct the managers at work...

I'm alsoa grammar fanatic, but I'm not an english native speaker. :blush-anim-cl:

what I mean is I type REAL fast but never learnt how to (I'm a self taught typist :naughty:), so that's why I spread lots of typos all over my posts.. :blink:

I know. :lmfao: But it's what they say on H. Diltz' webpage.

*imagines mika wearing a hard rock kinda hairdo... :blink: bursts out laughing :roftl:*

thx for the claryfication, btw, violetta! :thumb_yello:

ok. *offers you crook of arm*

no, ingie, thats quite unacceptable. i would do it more in this style.

the ee's look very tidy.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've still got to teach me a lot oh mistress