Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(We know where other blogs) COME FROM

NO GIVING UP WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG AND YoU WANT SOME...:mf_rosetinted:

Way to turn that lyric around on him!:roftl::thumb_yello:

We REALLY need a high 5 smilie on here!!!

hello again :bye: nothing new? :no: oh boy ....

Someone mentionned Kim Wilde's "You keep me hanging on" last night...

I've been singing it all day today...

Blogtime!

funny_myspace_image_21.jpg

Edited by willywonka

Last night I had a dream about the new album. I was sitting on the couch in Greg Well's studio with Mika, and he was wearing his watermelon hat.

I looked at him and i said "Mika, can i ask you a question about the new album?"

and he grinned at me and said "it depends on the kind of question."

so i said "can you please please tell me if how much do you love me will be on there? i love that song so much, i really really need to know."

he grinned, and I lost my train of thought, and he goes "do you promise not to tell anyone?"

i said; "i cross my heart."

and then he said "you won't tell MFC? they'll be the end of me."

and i laughed and said "i absoloutely promise that i will not breathe a word"

and then he showed me the artwork for the new album, and it was reallly, really awesome. similar to the parc de princes artwork, but still different. and How much do you love me was on there. the clap clap song was century man, and of course rain was there. i didn't actually get to ghear any of the music. and then i woke up.

its the clearest dream i've had in ages.

Last night I had a dream about the new album. I was sitting on the couch in Greg Well's studio with Mika, and he was wearing his watermelon hat.

I looked at him and i said "Mika, can i ask you a question about the new album?"

so i said "can you please please tell me if how much do you love me will be on there? i love that song so much, i really really need to know."

he grinned, and I lost my train of thought, and he goes "do you promise not to tell anyone?"

and then he showed me the artwork for the new album, and it was reallly, really awesome. similar to the parc de princes artwork, but still different. and How much do you love me was on there. the clap clap song was century man, and of course rain was there. i didn't actually get to ghear any of the music. and then i woke up.

Maybe that's a good omen:wink2:

I want to go to bed, but Photobucket is taking a dogs age to save this picture I've done, for my new siggi:sneaky2:

Maybe that's a good omen:wink2:

to be honest, thats what i thought too. a dream so close to a normal conversation like that.. unusual for me. usually when i dream about people they're acting superly weird. and all the sitauations are superly weird. but maybe i'm just going mental.

aw thats a very nice dream!! :D:wub2:

Blogtime!

funny_myspace_image_21.jpg

blogger bunny! such a funny pic:roftl:

what a great dream you had:wub2:

That he grinned and you lost your train of thought, have you been reading Twilight? :das:

Wow, graphic dream!:roftl:

But, but…now you’ve told us:blink:…and you promised not to…Mika’s gonna be mad at you!

:naughty:

Wow, graphic dream!:roftl:

But, but…now you’ve told us:blink:…and you promised not to…Mika’s gonna be mad at you!

You took the words right out of my mouth, Sienna :naughty:. I was going to make the same joke :roftl:.

Mika won't tell you any more secrets now, if he knows that you spilled the beans on his dream secret :sneaky2::naughty:. That was a test. It was him communicating with you via your dreams :bleh:

You took the words right out of my mouth, Sienna :naughty:. I was going to make the same joke

Mika won't tell you any more secrets now, if he knows that you spilled the beans on his dream secret :naughty:. That was a test. It was him communicating with you via your dreams :bleh:

:naughty::roftl:

Mika, if you wish you can tell me yr secrets in my dreams and I won't tell them anybody anywhere :bleh: I promise :mf_rosetinted:

Great dream!!

That was a test. It was him communicating with you via your dreams :bleh:

I agree. :naughty: Maybe he has that superpower.

I just happen to be a fast learner, you know!:biggrin2:

Great minds think alike, they say :naughty:

Mika, if you wish you can tell me yr secrets in my dreams and I won't tell them anybody anywhere I promise

Maybe by PM?

I was thinking along those lines too :fisch: - PM's are secret :naughty:

Great dream!!

I agree. :naughty: Maybe he has that superpower.

Never put anything past Mr CurlyWurly :roftl:. I'm sure that this is how he got us all under his grip in the first place- some subliminal mind control along those lines :naughty: