Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never put anything past Mr CurlyWurly :roftl:. I'm sure that this is how he got us all under his grip in the first place- some subliminal mind control along those lines :naughty:

:blink: subliminal messages in lemon chiffon.

i bet that's what he does! :wink2:

Never put anything past Mr CurlyWurly . I'm sure that this is how he got us all under his grip in the first place- some subliminal mind control along those lines :naughty:

Damn Mika!!! :hair:

I knew it! He's not a brilliant singer, he's not cute, he doesn't even make original music! It's just like... Josie and the Pussycats movie.............. :naughty:

It's the so called Mikalepathy...

In the future there will be no blogs, we'll have Mikaships inside our brains instead...

:lmfao:

i bet that's what he does! :wink2:

Ok, now these theories are starting to scare me a little bit... :roftl:

It's the so called Mikalepathy...

In the future there will be no blogs, we'll have Mikaships inside our brains instead...

:roftl::roftl: Please don't ever let him hear that- I'm sure that he'd love it :naughty:

i bet that's what he does!

Subliminal or not, I bet that he gets his minions to do the syping for him, that's what I bet :sneaky2::naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Please don't ever let him hear that- I'm sure that he'd love it :naughty:

Subliminal or not, I bet that he gets his minions to do the syping for him, that's what I bet :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm pretty sure there's a conspiracy theory to turn us all into Mikadroids soon in the future, not sure how he's managing to do that...

Maybe free ships in his new album would be the new black...:shocked:

:hypo:

Now M, you feel tired and need to take a nap. :sleep_1:

You dream that you are very talkative and outgoing. :gathering:

You feel the need to post a blog. :mail:

Soon. Very soon.

You know it is necessary to tell your beloved MFCers (especially laura*) that you're just fine and working smoothly.

Now you wake up feeling good. :cheerful_h4h:

You feel like sitting down. Write this short message on your laptop and post it straight away. :clap:

:hypo:

Everybody left me to be lonely in our house all on my lonesome so I watched PDP yesterday evening and something struk me:

What is he doing when he keeps grabbing the top of his pants at the front?

I've seen him perform and he normally pulls them up at the side nearer the back of his pants and he was right in front and center!

My friend from school says ajusting himself :das:

Just an afterthought here, Did Mathew Williamson make his pants?

Did Mathew Williamson have too high an expectation of Mika?

Had to ask :roftl:

Everybody left me to be lonely in our house all on my lonesome so I watched PDP yesterday evening and something struk me:

What is he doing when he keeps grabbing the top of his pants at the front?

I've seen him perform and he normally pulls them up at the side nearer the back of his pants and he was right in front and center!

My friend from school says ajusting himself :das:

Just an afterthought here, Did Mathew Williamson make his pants?

Did Mathew Williamson have too high an expectation of Mika?

Had to ask :roftl:

I asked himpersonally if williamson'd made his red tailed tee and he said no.

he said me the only thing williamson had made for him were the jacket he wore at pdp and the waistcoat he threw in the crowd then :naughty: and I think he said smt about getting it back.. cannot recall :blink:

I asked himpersonally if williamson'd made his red tailed tee and he said no.

he said me the only thing williamson had made for him were the jacket he wore at pdp and the waistcoat he threw in the crowd then :naughty: and I think he said smt about getting it back.. cannot recall :blink:

You asked him personally?

Wow, what is he like to meet???

Oh, I hope that it didn't fall into a fan's arms then, can you imagine how devostating it would have been to catch his waistcoat, something that HE HAS WORN, to tkae home with you... And THEN getting asked for it back?

:tears:

But I do like the things that he wears with tails, the shirts and jackets and what not :wub2: