Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh couldn't keep the pic, it was great, a chow-chow on a yoga pose over the Agra Taj Mahal...my bad...

yoga-pose.jpg

LOL! This one is hilarious! They're levitating! :naughty: Even the fish is levitating!!!!!

Must leave, it's really late here... bye!! Keep ooommming!! :bye:

he's adorable, as he's on stage. :thumb_yello

I am a little.. :fisch: obsessed with that red tee and so I took the chance and asked him, when I met him after a gig. he was very talkative that night and the convo spread over many topics. :wink2

I have a thing for clothes with tails too :naughty: *shakes hands* tees, frocks, ringmaster jackets.. :mf_rosetinted:

He seems very kind and sweet and gentle, I would LOVE to meet him and give him a hug :wub2:

I am designing an outfit with a black, waist high skirt, plane, light blue shirt, top hat and black overcoat with tails for a story of mine actually.

My character is curvacious with flamy orange hair. There's a love story that goes from a guy with curly brown hair to his identicle twin brother (both eccentric in fashion sense) to a female friend who works as a dancer and has deepish ruby red hair.

Reona, the one with the dark red hair is in love with another curly haired work mate and he is a hair and makeup artist called Mica going by the stage name Angel (he likes how it's unisex).

Each person (Amelia with orange hair, Reona with red, Mica and the twins) I have decided will each wear either a tophat or a tailed coat.

There is a pink tailed coat involved as well as a black chiffon coat with BIG seventeenth century-style elbow length dress with ninteenth century style skirting and the dress is pastel pink so its huge and the arms and bodice are teeny tiny and the black tailed coat makes it stand out and the pink at the elbowlength arms of the coat that gushes out of it from the dress is quite startling.

I might draw pictures on paint and put them up soon along with the other ideas because it's a burlesque novel :wink2:

I shuttup now :bleh:

He seems very kind and sweet and gentle, I would LOVE to meet him and give him a hug :wub2:

I am designing an outfit with a black, waist high skirt, plane, light blue shirt, top hat and black overcoat with tails for a story of mine actually.

My character is curvacious with flamy orange hair. There's a love story that goes from a guy with curly brown hair to his identicle twin brother (both eccentric in fashion sense) to a female friend who works as a dancer and has deepish ruby red hair.

Reona, the one with the dark red hair is in love with another curly haired work mate and he is a hair and makeup artist called Mica going by the stage name Angel (he likes how it's unisex).

Each person (Amelia with orange hair, Reona with red, Mica and the twins) I have decided will each wear either a tophat or a tailed coat.

There is a pink tailed coat involved as well as a black chiffon coat with BIG seventeenth century-style elbow length dress with ninteenth century style skirting and the dress is pastel pink so its huge and the arms and bodice are teeny tiny and the black tailed coat makes it stand out and the pink at the elbowlength arms of the coat that gushes out of it from the dress is quite startling.

I might draw pictures on paint and put them up soon along with the other ideas because it's a burlesque novel :wink2:

I shuttup now :bleh:

Will you be wearing this outfit to the concerts you go to?

It'll look fantastic!

Can't wait to see the design.

Will you be wearing this outfit to the concerts you go to?

It'll look fantastic!

Can't wait to see the design.

I reply someone then I see something else I need reply and I just look like an idiot with post after post :naughty:

Actually that IS a brilliant idea Rose!

Why TF hand't I thought of it. Gosh I'm slow :roftl:

I should totally make a dress like that rather than just writing about it and wishing I had it and wow Mika with it!

But the eighteenth century style skirting might be a bit of a problem with it's size in a moche pit...

EDIT: sorry NINTEENTH century.

Ninteenth century = EIGHTEEN HUNDREDS :toot:

I reply someone then I see something else I need reply and I just look like an idiot with post after post :naughty:

I should totally make a dress like that rather than just writing about it and wishing I had it and wow Mika with it!

But the eighteenth century style skirting might be a bit of a problem with it's size in a moche pit...

A skirt this shape...

And the dress (although this is an earliar period) would look something like this only the skirt would be less full and easier to walk in and imagine the lacy elbow bits are draping downwards a bit more if you can :wink2:

Mika would love it, seriously!

He seems to love original costumes, and this would appeal to his sense of theatrics, as well as the fact it would look stunning.

Nothing yet??

He should change the name of his blog to Mikadoesn'tsound.com :aah:

:roftl: :roftl:

I see cows and cats in this thread so no new blogs... come on mika...

I have to follow a blog for school and I choose mikasounds.com (of course) but actually it has to be a REGULAR blogger...

:roftl: :roftl:

I see cows and cats in this thread so no new blogs... come on mika...

I have to follow a blog for school and I choose mikasounds.com (of course) but actually it has to be a REGULAR blogger...

Your teacher will think YOU are the lazy one. But we all know... :fisch:

Your teacher will think YOU are the lazy one. But we all know... :fisch:

it's for my portfolio at the end of the year so I think that will be no problem ... I hope :naughty:

we only have to write one page about it and without dates so she'll not know...