Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

it's for my portfolio at the end of the year so I think that will be no problem ... I hope :naughty:

we only have to write one page about it and without dates so she'll not know...

Maybe you can change the dates. :fisch: You know... there was a time (a looooong time ago) when he actually posted regularly, almost everyday! :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, no comment disappeared the last four hours. No hungry worm today? :wink2:

And some of the lost comments are there again.......

You have to wonder what they are doing with the comments. :blink:

Maybe you can change the dates. :fisch: You know... there was a time (a looooong time ago) when he actually posted regularly, almost everyday! :roftl:

indeed, a looooooooooooong time ago :naughty:

English report: follow a blog

by Celien

I followed Mika's blog. Mika is a regular poster....

:fisch:

It's like so long ago that he posted this time :sad:

mmmm decisions decisions.... to blog or to work on my album.... what will make my fans happy... (will they ever be happy? :sneaky2:)

blog, in the short run

album, in the long run

soooooooo i guess i'll continue on the album and ignore the mooing, oooing, cooing and all the other ings they can come up with... must concentrate!!!!! :wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

He's gonna kill us if he reads this... :roftl:

Maybe he'll then write a blog about it:mf_rosetinted:

The shame!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, this is Mika..

I'm blogging about a few bloody MFCrs who think this place should be called mikadoesn'tsound instead...bastards!!!

:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

The shame!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, this is Mika..

I'm blogging about a few bloody MFCrs who think this place should be called mikadoesn'tsound instead...bastards!!!

:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

no no no! Mika will never ever kill us..his alter ego will:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, this is Akim speaking. Don't ever mess with Mika and his blogs..or I'll catch you. Like I did with these Mfc'ers

RvdB_de_dood.jpg

A bird told me he will post a blog in the next 3 days :mf_rosetinted:

Seen the seaguls lately, have you?:mf_rosetinted:

no no no! Mika will never ever kill us..his alter ego will:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, this is Akim speaking. Don't ever mess with Mika and his blogs..or I'll catch you. Like I did with these Mfc'ers

RvdB_de_dood.jpg

Akim??????:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Akim??????:roftl::roftl::roftl:

yezzz, Akim :mf_rosetinted:

I spoke to him a few months ago, he said you can compare him to 'sasha fierce and beyonce' ... it's the same with Mika, Akim. You never see the real Mika on stage, that's when Akim comes out.

yezzz, Akim :mf_rosetinted:

I spoke to him a few months ago, he said you can compare him to 'sasha fierce and beyonce' ... it's the same with Mika, Akim. You never see the real Mika on stage, that's when Akim comes out.

So maybe we should start ommiiinngg for Akim instead....

So maybe we should start ommiiinngg for Akim instead....

no, you're oooommmminnnnnnnnnggggg for Mika. He's the one that writes the blogs. But when it comes to killing mfc'ers...thats akims part. Mika will never do things like that:mf_rosetinted:

no, you're oooommmminnnnnnnnnggggg for Mika. He's the one that writes the blogs. But when it comes to killing mfc'ers...thats akims part. Mika will never do things like that:mf_rosetinted:

All i know is this thread hasn't ever been weirder....:shocked:

Mika, for our sanity's sake, please Blog something, anything will do, even your scanned lunch bill will do!!!:shocked::shocked:

Is Akim one of the clones?:naughty:

Is Akim one of the clones?:naughty:

Nah, heteronym....

Like the Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa, he had several....

The literary concept of heteronym, invented by Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa, refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a poet to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from nom de plumes (or pseudonyms, from the Greek "False Name") in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters having their own supposed physiques, biographies and writing styles.

is everybody crazy here? :roftl:

No, it's just you :mf_rosetinted:

(sorry, I'm totally not following what's going on .. but this was an open door and I couldn't resist :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)