Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

All i know is this thread hasn't ever been weirder....:shocked:

Mika, for our sanity's sake, please Blog something, anything will do, even your scanned lunch bill will do!!!:shocked::shocked:

Yes, mika should blog something. Whenever Akim blogs something he'll blog about how he killed a clown with a piano. Or how he landed his spaceshuttle on top of the tapdance boy... Mika instead will blog about drawings/paintings/videos/music or whatever:wink2:

Is Akim one of the clones?:naughty:

Nope, he's not. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted:

Not until you came in, m'dear...

thanks wonka, I love you too :mf_rosetinted:

No, it's just you :mf_rosetinted:

(sorry, I'm totally not following what's going on .. but this was an open door and I couldn't resist :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

yeah, yeah, I know you love me too crazy bee :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, mika should blog something. Whenever Akim blogs something he'll blog about how he killed a clown with a piano. Or how he landed his spaceshuttle on top of the tapdance boy... Mika instead will blog about drawings/paintings/videos/music or whatever:wink2:

Akim killed a clown with the piano? :shocked:

I think I like more of Akim ... :mf_rosetinted:

Akim killed a clown with the piano? :shocked:

I think I like more of Akim ... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he killed the clown already. His ego is bigggg so he'll blog about it right away... and so far we haven't had anything from Akim:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, heteronym....

Like the Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa, he had several....

The literary concept of heteronym, invented by Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa, refers to one or more imaginary character(s) created by a poet to write in different styles. Heteronyms differ from nom de plumes (or pseudonyms, from the Greek "False Name") in that the latter are just false names, while the former are characters having their own supposed physiques, biographies and writing styles.

I know somebody on the MFC like that :wink2:

Nope, he's not. :mf_rosetinted:

More than a clone, Akim is his alter-ego, somekind of an heteronym as i mentionned above....:mf_rosetinted:

You know someone here who has heteronyms????is that what you're saying???

i have no clue really S....:shocked::shocked:

Mind you - I also know someone who posts comments on MS and YouTube under lots of aliases :fisch:

:mf_rosetinted:Justine

Mika doesn't blog, because this thread gets freaking hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while. And we all know he doesn't blog because he's reading this thread, which gets hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while :blink: :blink:

:insane:

Mika doesn't blog, because this thread gets freaking hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while. And we all know he doesn't blog because he's reading this thread, which gets hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while :blink: :blink:

are you ok laura? :roftl:

The shame!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, this is Mika..

I'm blogging about a few bloody MFCrs who think this place should be called mikadoesn'tsound instead...bastards!!!

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmfao:I'd love any blog, even THAT blog.

Mika doesn't blog, because this thread gets freaking hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while. And we all know he doesn't blog because he's reading this thread, which gets hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while :blink:

This has reached a point where I would expect anything! :naughty:

What about remaining silent, then? :roftl:

Laura - snap out of it :bonk:

Mika doesn't blog, because this thread gets freaking hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while. And we all know he doesn't blog because he's reading this thread, which gets hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while

Mika doesn't blog, because this thread gets freaking hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while. And we all know he doesn't blog because he's reading this thread, which gets hilarious when he doesn't blog for a while

What about remaining silent, then? :roftl:

I'm afraid i agree with laura...:shocked::shocked::shocked: