What made you happy today?

keti

today i went to the city to buy twilight. :naughty:

but i also went to a jewlery shop - and got a new bracelet. when i saw it, i squealed. it so reminds me of mika's one. my wrist is getting crowded now. :naughty:

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=2687

ooohhh.. I absolutely LOVE the hearts one!!! :wub2: that's really very cute! :thumb_yello:

today I was happy to receive in the mail my mum's day gift in advance: my paul smith scarf. it very beautiful. :wub2: sported it already.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's more what made me happy last night...

My sister getting Prom Princess at the Twilight Prom, and meeting Edi Gathegi and Kellan Lutz (*squeees*)

ohh yeah! how was that? :biggrin2: I bet it was awesome!:wub2:

ohh yeah! how was that? :biggrin2: I bet it was awesome!:wub2:

It was fricking awesome!!!

I was one of the first to get my photo with Edi nad Kellan, and was one of 5 who got to sit on a throne (someone didn't want to sit on the throne) so there's only about 5 people sitting on the throne (I feel a bit special!)

The thing that sucked was that when they brought the guys out, people crowded them, and poor Kellan got a bit overwhelmed... and they pulled both of them out of the room a few times, but the sensible ones (ie, me!) stayed on the dancefloor and gave them some room (especially since half the room followed them)... though it gave me a good idea of what it would be like at a Mika meet and greet...

This morning my sister, her friend and and one of the moderators on the Twilight Australia forum are having a special breakfast downstairs in our motel... and the only way I can have breakfast is for me to go down to the dining room :fisch::naughty:

It was fricking awesome!!!

I was one of the first to get my photo with Edi nad Kellan, and was one of 5 who got to sit on a throne (someone didn't want to sit on the throne) so there's only about 5 people sitting on the throne (I feel a bit special!)

The thing that sucked was that when they brought the guys out, people crowded them, and poor Kellan got a bit overwhelmed... and they pulled both of them out of the room a few times, but the sensible ones (ie, me!) stayed on the dancefloor and gave them some room (especially since half the room followed them)... though it gave me a good idea of what it would be like at a Mika meet and greet...

This morning my sister, her friend and and one of the moderators on the Twilight Australia forum are having a special breakfast downstairs in our motel... and the only way I can have breakfast is for me to go down to the dining room :fisch::naughty:

ooh cool! a throne? thats awesome :biggrin2:

yeah that sounds annoying :thumbdown: its good that you didn't crowd them, I bet they came up to you afterwards (probably thanking you for not overwhelming them):bleh:

sounds like you had a great time!:punk:

Picture of whoooo? :bleh:

That's something you would like to know eh? :naughty:

But no, not Mika :roftl:

Air Traffic .. It was a coincidence, but I'm glad I found it :biggrin2:

This is the small version:

airtrafficklein.jpg

The original is over 4000 x 4000 :shocked::biggrin2:

That's something you would like to know eh? :naughty:

But no, not Mika :roftl:

Air Traffic .. It was a coincidence, but I'm glad I found it :biggrin2:

This is the small version: