What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a good shopping trip (got some nice things!), had lunch out at Subway (I adore Subway) and made beauty appoinments for prom! :D

I've been craving Subway for the past 2 weeks and no one takes me. :hair:

On the plus side, I got my copy of Songs For Sorrow today. :biggrin2:

I got the ep and toy boy is amazing :teehee: its been on repeat :wub2:

:wub2: Toy Boy is one of my faves as well!

I've been craving Subway for the past 2 weeks and no one takes me. :hair:

Go by yourself. :das:

Nothing. Today just kept getting worse.

Aww, no. :( I hope tomorrow is better for you!

:wub2: Toy Boy is one of my faves as well!

Go by yourself. :das:

Aww, no. :( I hope tomorrow is better for you!

Thanks, I hope so too. I'll be happy if I don't have to take a taxi to and from work for very long.

I worked out how much it will cost me if the car doesn't get fixed soon, which we really don't have the money for to begin with.

Nearly $100.00 every week. So that's $200.00 out of each of my paychecks.

No idea what I'm going to do . . . Time to publish my best seller I suppose.

Thanks, I hope so too. I'll be happy if I don't have to take a taxi to and from work for very long.

I worked out how much it will cost me if the car doesn't get fixed soon, which we really don't have the money for to begin with.

Nearly $100.00 every week. So that's $200.00 out of each of my paychecks.

No idea what I'm going to do . . . Time to publish my best seller I suppose.

What about the bus/public transit?

What about the bus/public transit?

I tried working out the times, etc. when I first moved to where I live now and couldn't figure it out and I always had a ride, and now my ride's car broke and I don't really know anybody.

If I take a taxi to work I might be able to beg someone to give me a ride home.

I'm hoping the car gets fixed this week or next week.

I might have to call into work tomorrow but I can't call in the rest of the week . . . ah well. I suppose I should go to another thread, this is supposed to be a happy one and I'm a little glum right now.

I tried working out the times, etc. when I first moved to where I live now and couldn't figure it out and I always had a ride, and now my ride's car broke and I don't really know anybody.

If I take a taxi to work I might be able to beg someone to give me a ride home.

I'm hoping the car gets fixed this week or next week.

I might have to call into work tomorrow but I can't call in the rest of the week . . . ah well. I suppose I should go to another thread, this is supposed to be a happy one and I'm a little glum right now.

I hope somone gives you a ride and I also hope your call will get fixed soon! :wub2:

Oh right...happy! :naughty: You can smile/laugh for 3 minutes at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oosQPmSpxU

:teehee::roftl:

:wu b2: Toy Boy is one of my faves as well!

The version on the EP...like the final one sounds so great :wub2: I'm so excited to hear the rest of the album now :biggrin2:

Nothing either... Even being with my friends didn't make me happy:blink:

Nothing. Today just kept getting worse.

Aw :sad:

Hope tomorrow is better for the both of you! :huglove:

It's ok... why can't you be happy?? hahahah sorry if I'm butting in....

No you're not butting it at all, don't worry... If I say something here I have to be willing to answer people's questions about whatever I said:aah:

I just don't know... I always feel like I don't belong in the enviromment I live in or to my group of friends even though I love them and they're absolutely amazing.. I just feel like there's no place for me... Sometimes people just don't get me and don't even try to:boxed: And that's hard... I just have sometimes different ideas or perspectives or opinions from anyone else and I get put apart by that.. I hate it. Even with my friends, it happens. Everywhere, even meeting new people, if I'm with someone else I already know and meeting someone new, that new person I'm meeting will always prefer the one that is with me because that person is more acessible in a way... God, I don't want it to seem like I think I'm complex, I'm not, at all, people think I'm complex and don't try to understand what is so complex about me...

Sorry, it's all a big mess.:naughty: It's just that really, I feel like a castout. People always prefer other people over me... Don't know if that makes sense.

No you're not butting it at all, don't worry... If I say something here I have to be willing to answer people's questions about whatever I said:aah:

I just don't know... I always feel like I don't belong in the enviromment I live in or to my group of friends even though I love them and they're absolutely amazing.. I just feel like there's no place for me... Sometimes people just don't get me and don't even try to:boxed: And that's hard... I just have sometimes different ideas or perspectives or opinions from anyone else and I get put apart by that.. I hate it. Even with my friends, it happens. Everywhere, even meeting new people, if I'm with someone else I already know and meeting someone new, that new person I'm meeting will always prefer the one that is with me because that person is more acessible in a way... God, I don't want it to seem like I think I'm complex, I'm not, at all, people think I'm complex and don't try to understand what is so complex about me...

Sorry, it's all a big mess.:naughty:It's just that really, I feel like a castout. People always prefer other people over me... Don't know if that makes sense.

sorry now I think like I'm butting in :blush-anim-cl::aah:

I understand what you mean...I feel like that sometimes too. Like sometimes I'm in a group with my friends and I might be talking and then one of my other friends comes in, moves right in front of me and starts talking over me. I mean, I would think she saw me there...so I don't really know why she had to do that. And I know what you mean..like I'm shy so people think like...I'm not sure..its like they don't try to talk to me, and I have like no classes with my friends, so sometimes I feel like I'm an outcast too :boxed: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense :aah:

Sorry, it's all a big mess.:naughty: It's just that really, I feel like a castout. People always prefer other people over me... Don't know if that makes sense.

I totally get that. I know exactly where you're coming from. I hope things start getting better for you!

sorry now I think like I'm butting in :blush-anim-cl::aah

I understand what you mean...I feel like that sometimes too. Like sometimes I'm in a group with my friends and I might be talking and then one of my other friends comes in, moves right in front of me and starts talking over me. I mean, I would think she saw me there...so I don't really know why she had to do that. And I know what you mean..like I'm shy so people think like...I'm not sure..its like they don't try to talk to me, and I have like no classes with my friends, so sometimes I feel like I'm an outcast too :boxed: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense :aah:

Don't worry, really...

Exactly:boxed: I really get you, it's the same... And for example, when I meet... God, what an example am I giving. Should get a grip, but anyways... When I meet a guy. If my best friend is with me, he only pays attention to her and doesn't even seem to notice I'm there. Doesn't matter who he is, how he is, etc... It's always like that. And with other friends, it's like I'm invisible... Like people don't want to approach me. F*ck's sake...

I totally get that. I know exactly where you're coming from. I hope things start getting better for you!

Thanks, I hope so too...

Also, I'm not comparing my situation with Mika's teenage years or anything at all, but for example, I also said this in the article thread, I've been moving around all my life too... Not from country to country, and I'm just talking for myself, not comparing my changes to the scale of Mika's or anything. Anyway, sorry:aah: I'll go on.

The worst part of moving around was that I'd make friends, then leave them, then make others, then leave them. My most drastic change or move was to Mexico for one year... I also made a lot of good friends there. And when I came back, I just had to start everything over... Because my old best friends changed completely and weren't my friends anymore. I changed too, but I'd like to keep in touch with those people and they just didn't care because it was so many time and so many things happened... I think that's no excuse.

Anyway, I just loose a lot of things with all this.. And gain a lot. But all these moves and being pushed around, in a way forced, and forced to making friends etc is part of why I feel like such a castout aswell:boxed: Because I've been trough more things than most people I know of my age, and learned more things, and they don't get me in that or try to get me.. And they don't want to learn anything more than what they know.

It's not about life experience at all, it's also about... Not being like everyone else. Not liking the same music, not acting the same way, not dressing the same way.:boxed: Oh and looking different aswell. People tend to judge me just because I wear glasses and am tiny and have dental braces.. For god's sake, I can look beyond image, why can't they... I don't want to be friends with people like that, but problem is there are few people who think further than anyone else... And those few people are hard to find. So until then.. I'll keep feeling like a castout and like I don't belong. Anywhere.

EDIT: Though for example, I really felt like I belong when I went for a trial/prospective week in a school I'm going to next year... But it's because it's a different school, at all levels and with different people. Also has not so nice people but hey... There are those kind of people everywhere.

Edited by Neiobi

Don't worry, really...

Exactly:boxed: I really get you, it's the same... And for example, when I meet... God, what an example am I giving. Should get a grip, but anyways... When I meet a guy. If my best friend is with me, he only pays attention to her and doesn't even seem to notice I'm there. Doesn't matter who he is, how he is, etc... It's always like that. And with other friends, it's like I'm invisible... Like people don't want to approach me. F*ck's sake...

Thanks, I hope so too...

Also, I'm not comparing my situation with Mika's teenage years or anything at all, but for example, I also said this in the article thread, I've been moving around all my life too... Not from country to country, and I'm just talking for myself, not comparing my changes to the scale of Mika's or anything. Anyway, sorry:aah: I'll go on. The worst part of moving around was that I'd make friends, then leave them, then make others, then leave them. My most drastic change or move was to Mexico for one year... I also made a lot of good friends there. And when I came back, I just had to start everything over... Because my old best friends changed completely and weren't my friends anymore. I changed too, but I'd like to keep in touch with those people and they just didn't care because it was so many time and so many things happened... I think that's no excuse. Anyway, I just loose a lot of things with all this.. And gain a lot. But all these moves and being pushed around, in a way forced, and forced to making friends etc is part of why I feel like such a castout aswell:boxed: Because I've been trough more things than most people I know of my age, and learned more things, and they don't get me in that or try to get me.. And they don't want to learn anything more than what they know.

It's not about life experience at all, it's also about... Not being like everyone else. Not liking the same music, not acting the same way, not dressing the same way.:boxed: Oh and looking different aswell. People tend to judge me just because I wear glasses and am tiny and have dental braces.. For god's sake, I can look beyond image, why can't they... I don't want to be friends with people like that, but problem is there are few people who think further than anyone else... And those few people are hard to find. So until then.. I'll keep feeling like a castout and like I don't belong. Anywhere.

As far as the guy thing, my younger sister used to have that problem now she can't get the guys to leave her alone and she really wants them to, lol. I'm sure the same thing will happen for you one day.

People are always going to judge you no matter who you are or what you wear. The trick is to learn to be happy with who you are and if they have a problem with you, then that's their problem, not yours. Way easier said than done but it's what I strive for.

Don't worry, really...

Thanks, I hope so too...

Also, I'm not comparing my situation with Mika's teenage years or anything at all, but for example, I also said this in the article thread, I've been moving around all my life too... Not from country to country, and I'm just talking for myself, not comparing my changes to the scale of Mika's or anything. Anyway, sorry:aah: I'll go on.

The worst part of moving around was that I'd make friends, then leave them, then make others, then leave them. My most drastic change or move was to Mexico for one year... I also made a lot of good friends there. And when I came back, I just had to start everything over... Because my old best friends changed completely and weren't my friends anymore. I changed too, but I'd like to keep in touch with those people and they just didn't care because it was so many time and so many things happened... I think that's no excuse.

Anyway, I just loose a lot of things with all this.. And gain a lot. But all these moves and being pushed around, in a way forced, and forced to making friends etc is part of why I feel like such a castout aswell:boxed: Because I've been trough more things than most people I know of my age, and learned more things, and they don't get me in that or try to get me.. And they don't want to learn anything more than what they know.

EDIT: Though for example, I really felt like I belong when I went for a trial/prospective week in a school I'm going to next year... But it's because it's a different school, at all levels and with different people. Also has not so nice people but hey... There are those kind of people everywhere.

oh....ok, I agree with everything you just said :blush-anim-cl:

I think I know how you feel...well I mean, I guess I can't really know how anyone feels unless I'm that person, but I think you know what I'm saying :blush-anim-cl:

and especially about the part where you said like you moved away from your friends and then went back, and they all changed...I had to move schools a few years ago, but I am still in the same town, just a new school. But I feel like I don't "fit" in with them (well, I don't want to fit in with anyone, but..I just changed..) but I was like really good friends with someone from that school, and I wanted to stay friends even though I left...But now when I see that person, its like I feel SO different....but I mean, I know I changed and they changed...but they don't really understand anything that I say...like they don't want to listen, they just talk about them selves all the time, and I don't want to hear it over and over because I don't hang out with anymore...So...I don't know :boxed: