What made you happy today?

keti

mm cherries are nice :D now I feel like some watermelon though :roftl:

today those points on mikasounds made me happy even if I don't understand them or never win anything :aah:

Don't say that! :emot-sad: Now I want some. haha I used to be obsessed with watermelon when I was a kid. And now? I haven't had it in ages.

I didn't understand it at first but once you familarize yourself with it, it should get easier.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't say that! :emot-sad: Now I want some. haha I used to be obsessed with watermelon when I was a kid. And now? I haven't had it in ages.

I didn't understand it at first but once you familarize yourself with it, it should get easier.

yeah I haven't had watermelon for months....probably since last summer :shocked:

Thats good...I hope it becomes a little more clear, but its exciting :aah:

I think its actually this computer, it says I need java script to get the points, but this isnt my computer and I don't want to mess it up :naughty:

yeah I haven't had watermelon for months....probably since last summer :shocked:

Thats good...I hope it becomes a little more clear, but its exciting :aah:

I think its actually this computer, it says I need java script to get the points, but this isnt my computer and I don't want to mess it up :naughty:

OMG...I think same here!

Once you get back to your computer, I'd say do it. I did and it went fine -- it was quicke and everything.

OMG...I think same here!

Once you get back to your computer, I'd say do it. I did and it went fine -- it was quicke and everything.

mm yeah, now I'm gonna go get some fruit to eat :aah: I hope theres some left..

thats good it went quick..I hope it works on my computer too..

1) I went shopping -- got my hair/make-up stuff and some stuff from Bath & Body Works (oh how I love that place! :mf_lustslow:)

2) My mom said she'll get money for my university frosh week.

3) One of the things my parents got when grocery shopping were CHERRIES! :drool:

4) My dad is going to get olives (the green, garlic stuffed ones) tomorrow.

5) I'll be seeing Russell Peters live tomorrow. :boing:

Well, it didn't make me happy, but it did make me chuckle.

This guy on TV said "You have to have clean chicken."

Then he said, "Chicken at parties always draws a big crowd." and the woman next to him said "Especially when there are handsome men like yourself serving the chicken."

:roftl:

Well, it didn't make me happy, but it did make me chuckle.

This guy on TV said "You have to have clean chicken."

Then he said, "Chicken at parties always draws a big crowd." and the woman next to him said "Especially when there are handsome men like yourself serving the chicken."

:roftl:

No way! :roftl:

They must be on MFC :shocked:

1) I went shopping -- got my hair/make-up stuff and some stuff from Bath & Body Works (oh how I love that place! :mf_lustslow:)

2) My mom said she'll get money for my university frosh week.

3) One of the things my parents got when grocery shopping were CHERRIES! :drool:

4) My dad is going to get olives (the green, garlic stuffed ones) tomorrow.

5) I'll be seeing Russell Peters live tomorrow. :boing:

I HATE YOU! :shocked: You lucky duck!

Today.. I visited my old friends. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.