keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool!

anything about Gaga or Mika by any chance...? :teehee: i'll end up reading it in the school library... i swear we have a subscription to it :naughty:

not as far as i know... a twitter (tweet? i don't know, i don't have twitter!)from Gaga mentioned, but i think that may be it....

i wish our school did that :naughty:

Edited by Tayler

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

*starts singing whilst hovering, winking and meditating*

"I could be browwwwwwnnnnn, I could be blueeeee"

:roftl:

*continues* "I could be violet sky..." *slowly vanishes from sight as she's turned the same colour as the sky*:naughty:

"Gotta be green..."*feels like a chameleon*:teehee:

"I Master Mika, The king Of Chicken can do anything... ANYTHING! MWAHAHAHAHAA :mf_rosetinted:"

*hides under a leaf*

*looks around*"Ha you're too tall to hide under one leaf":mf_rosetinted:

*steals it as she's still kinda invisible*

*hides in a bush surrounded by hovering Mika's chanting 'chicken'*

Ha. :mf_rosetinted:

*lifts herself in the air again by re-starting meditation*

*turns invisible and moves around without being seen*

I can do anything now.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: I give up, I'm totally cracked up:naughty:

looking at a pic of a good frien of mine in a dress... (he's an 18 yr old boy wearing this amazing ball gown... and he suits it!)

watching a work mate smack another work mate on the elbow (funny bone) with a broom- to which he collapsed on the floor "crying" as we stood there peeing ourselves:lmfao:

thinking of how funny a pantamine would be if it were called "jack and the boob tube" :roll1::lmfao::lmao::roftl::lol3:x

I went to a pub and they were doing karioke and the managers didn't really want me to sing beacause I wasn't meant to be there in the first place (underage) but my mother convinced them to let me sing Mika's LT and when I got up, they were a little hostile but when I started to sing, I got all happy and started swaggering around and really enjoying it and then people started to get really happy too and clap to the beat and really liked me and then I got - Not JUST an aplause - But CHEERS! Someone yelled "You ROCK Khayla!"

I got all shy and ran away to the toilets then I came back and the managers were really nice to me and asked if I could sing another song so because they couldn't find GK and I would have been a little icky on BG or HE, I san Leona Lewis's version of "Run" which was ok but I forgot the words and couldn't see the screen with my bad sight so it went a little wobbly but then righted itself when my mother told me the words.

Then 2 people were talking to my mother's friend and then one of the guys approached me and took my hand and congradulated me on my performance and he was saying I was really good and talking about how I should persue music and asked me what I'd like to do with my career and I told him I wanted to be a performer and I didn't care what type so he said he'd like to get my and my mother's numbers so he could talk more and asked if he could see what he could do about helping me into a career of musical theatre.

Him and his lady were just back from tour with Kara Diogardi said my mother's friend. Apparently they were in Adelaide but someone was going to give birth or something. Anyway I was all OMFG! YOU WORKED WITH KARA?!

Kara Dioguardi is a judge on American idol and she cowrote the song "I do not hook up" by Kelly Clarkson, with Katy Perry and Greg Wells.

So, in short, I got to hold the hand of a guy who worked with a lady who once cowrote with GREG WELLS (who we should ALL know by now that I adore!) who is Mika's producer of both his albums! :swoon:

So, in short, I got to hold the hand of a guy who worked with a lady who once cowrote with GREG WELLS (who we should ALL know by now that I adore!) who is Mika's producer of both his albums! :swoon:

Wow amazing! The whole thing is:original: