What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went shopping! I bought '1000 Places To See Before You Die' and hair dye (I shall colour my hair later). :biggrin2:

I know that one! There's '1000 Paintings To See Before You Die' too, I'm gonna buy that one.

Also, reading made me happy today. :wub2: I know it sounds silly...but the book I'm reading is REALLY good- when I start reading I don't even realize how much I've read, just keep turning the pages.

I wish that would happen with the book I have to read for school.....:teehee:

Too bad they (almost always) choose crappy books for school reading. :naughty:

haha I know...but for this one I had to chose the book....I thought I would like it..the cover said "a page turner" and "exciting" or something like that :naughty: and its a huge book..I probably should have picked a smaller book:aah:

haha I know...but for this one I had to chose the book....I thought I would like it..the cover said "a page turner" and "exciting" or something like that :naughty: and its a huge book..I probably should have picked a smaller book:aah:

That sucks. :emot-sad: But I agree, sometimes recommendations people give are...simply decieveing. :naughty:

I got to see Star Trek today! That and some good looking guys made me happy today. :teehee:

Chris Pine in Star Trek? :das: I'm not going lie, I want to see Star Trek purely based on the reason he's in it. :lol3:

Chris Pine in Star Trek? :das: I'm not going lie, I want to see Star Trek purely based on the reason he's in it. :lol3:

Lol, at least you have something good to look at if you don't like the movie. I thought it was very good though.

That sucks. :emot-sad: But I agree, sometimes recommendations people give are...simply decieveing. :naughty:

[/color]

yeah....:thumbdown:

haha I know:roftl:

geez.....I should really start reading the book...I have to read it by June:shocked: and I have like 300 pages or something:shocked:

Lol, at least you have something good to look at if you don't like the movie. I thought it was very good though.

Coolio, I've heard it was good. :naughty:

geez.....I should really start reading the book...I have to read it by June:shocked: and I have like 300 pages or something:shocked:

If you don't like it (which it appears you don't), I'd get a move on now...June is in, around, 2 weeks. :naughty:

If you don't like it (which it appears you don't), I'd get a move on now...June is in, around, 2 weeks. :naughty:

so 300 pages/14 days = about 21 pages per day .... :shocked:

it wouldn't be so bad if the pages didn't have like a thousand words on each page:naughty:

One of those books. I bet the pages are really thin as well. :naughty:

yeah they are :naughty:

but I probably shouldn't complain...because I chose it :teehee::roftl:

and it might be a good book...I'm only in the beginning of it..might get interesting....:bleh:

yeah they are :naughty:

but I probably shouldn't complain...because I chose it :teehee::roftl:

and it might be a good book...I'm only in the beginning of it..might get interesting....:bleh:

I wouldn't complain...how would you know that the book would be boring (so far)? After the 'raving reviews', it is still not so good...look, it's not your fault.

I wouldn't complain...how would you know that the book would be boring (so far)? After the 'raving reviews', it is still not so good...look, it's not your fault.

hmm yeah...thanks:teehee:

but I feel like it should be a great book...I mean.. its nelson mandela's book...and I know he had an interesting life.....I think I'm just not at the interesting part yet :naughty:

hmm yeah...thanks:teehee:

but I feel like it should be a great book...I mean.. its nelson mandela's book...and I know he had an interesting life.....I think I'm just not at the interesting part yet :naughty:

Well then...I hope it gets more interesting.