What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh, I'm reading that too...I was about to come here and say that was what made me happy today also :biggrin2:

a few songs from Romance on a Rocketship, Amy Studt, All American Rejects and sliimy :teehee:

Ooh, how's it?

I only started today, and I'm on chapter 3 so far but its great...its really interesting :biggrin2: I love stephenie Meyer's Books :teehee:

Wow you're fast!

Yes they are... I thought Twilight was rubbish but the saga turned out so great:wub2:

Wow you're fast!

Yes they are... I thought Twilight was rubbish but the saga turned out so great:wub2:

well, the chapters are really short...:naughty:

yeah I didn't even know what the twilight saga was, but now I love it:wub2:

How is it?:biggrin2:

See below. :naughty:

OOOO WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!?!!? TAKE A PIC!!!:biggrin2:

It's a vintage 1950's dress. :das: It's a sort of lettuce' date=' pistacho colour. Umm...the bodess has a sort of asymmetrical design thingy and the skirt is full. One of the ladies who worked at the store took $10 off. :naughty: I'd take a photo but...I need to charge my camera. :teehee:[/color']

See below. :naughty:

It's a vintage 1950's dress. :das: It's a sort of lettuce, pistacho colour. Umm...the bodess has a sort of asymmetrical design thingy and the skirt is full. One of the ladies who worked at the store took $10 off. :naughty: I'd take a photo but...I need to charge my camera. :teehee:

OOOO I LOVE THOSE STYLED DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!! they are by far my favorite!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I got my prom dress today. :wub2:

oh cool! :yay::biggrin2:

See below. :n aughty:

It's a vintage 1950's dress. :das: It's a sort of lettuce, pistacho colour. Umm...the bodess has a sort of asymmetrical design thingy and the skirt is full. One of the ladies who worked at the store took $10 off. :naughty: I'd take a photo but...I need to charge my camera. :teehee:

aww it sounds very nice! :teehee:

I will. Camera battery is outta juice. Stopped when we were shopping. :roftl:

:roftl:

I hate when the battery dies....especially when your about to take this awesomely-amazing-magnificent picture

and then.........it turns off:boxed::roftl:

:roftl:

I hate when the battery dies....especially when your about to take this awesomely-amazing-magnificent picture

and then.........it turns off:boxed::roftl:

:( Yeah, that sucks. And then you stand there, for a moment or two, with :shocked::tears: on your face, in shock, and then move on. :naughty:

:( Yeah, that sucks. And then you stand there, for a moment or two, with :shocked::tears: on your face, in shock, and then move on. :naughty:

ah I know I hate when that happens :boxed:....then I always say "I wish I had my camera" ... I have bad luck with cameras:naughty:

ah I know I hate when that happens :boxed:....then I always say "I wish I had my camera" ... I have bad luck with cameras:naughty:

same my first one was stolen by three men in the paris metro the day i got there and it was 6 days before the mika concert:sneaky2:

Isn't it the WORST when you see the perfect opportunity to take a photo but...your camera is at home?! :(

I'm gonna go finish some homework. See you later Natalie! :bye:

Isn't it the WORST when you see the perfect opportunity to take a photo but...your camera is at home?! :(

I'm gonna go finish some homework. See you later Natalie! :bye:

sorry, I left for dinner...but

yes! I know all about that...I always leave my camera behind :boxed:

I should have a reminder to tell me to bring my camera..That would be helpful:naughty:

oh ok, Talk to you later Louise! :bye: