What made you happy today?

keti

what made me happy today? discovering that my chicken tootie can kiss!

Your what? :bleh:

sorry, I left for dinner...but

yes! I know all about that...I always leave my camera behind :boxed:

I should have a reminder to tell me to bring my camera..That would be helpful:naughty:

oh ok, Talk to you later Louise! :bye:

Solution: Post-It Notes (in windows, doors etc).

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same my first one was stolen by three men in the paris metro the day i got there and it was 6 days before the mika concert:sneaky2:

ugh that sucks:sneaky2::thumbdown:

Solution: Post-It Notes (in windows' date=' doors etc).[/color']

oh yeah, that would work, thanks :bleh:

Edited by England

I used 'em once when I needed to finish packing things for a trip. And sometimes to remember to put things in my bag/bring things for school the next morning. :naughty:

Haha I should do that...I usually write out lists of things to remember, but I think I like the post it notes better :aah:

Haha I should do that...I usually write out lists of things to remember, but I think I like the post it notes better :aah:

I write lists sometimes as well. Speaking of which, I used to have this special 'list' paper and it had bullet points (that you could check off as you went along) and lines just for making a list...if that made any sense at all. :aah: Ah yes, they are handy. Especially the neon coloured ones. I put 'em on the mirror because that's where I get ready in the morning. Can't miss a bright, neon pink Post-It right in front of my face. :naughty:

I write lists sometimes as well. Speaking of which, I used to have this special 'list' paper and it had bullet points (that you could check off as you went along) and lines just for making a list...if that made any sense at all. :aah: Ah yes, they are handy. Especially the neon coloured ones. I put 'em on the mirror because that's where I get ready in the morning. Can't miss a bright, neon pink Post-It right in front of my face. :naughty:

Oh haha cool :aah:

Neon colors are the best! :naughty:

my cat had her kittens yesterday :biggrin2: so that made me happy today and yesterday. we have four kittens in total and seven cats in the house:shocked: wow. seven cats.:teehee:

Wow:shocked: So many cats:aah:

The kittens must be so cute though!

At just about midnight today I got tickets to a Jason Mraz concert in August! :boing: I can't wait. :wub2:

Also, today I got my Mika EP downloads to work. :biggrin2:

thats so cool! :wub2:

today I realized that there are only a few more weeks of school left till summer:teehee:

thats so cool! :wub2:

today I realized that there are only a few more weeks of school left till summer:teehee:

I'm already planning things for it and the concert is more than 2 months away. :teehee:

OH YEAH! I can't wait. :biggrin2:

I'm already planning things for it and the concert is more than 2 months away. :teehee:

OH YEAH! I can't wait. :biggrin2:

haha I do that too if on a vacation:teehee:

oh also today! I saw the poster for New Moon coming out this November! :boing:

Taylor Lautner = :wub2:

:teehee:

I did a presentation-thingy in class today, and it went very well! Then it was my friend's turn to do hers, and it was about games, so that was fun. After that, in my writing class, I managed to write more than I usually do. Finally, I was just listening to 'Songs for Sorrow', and its epic fabulousness added to the general feeling of "Hurrah!" that has characterised today.

All in all, it's been a very good day!

MY BRACES GOT FINALLY TAKEN OUT LAST WEDNESDAY! YAAAAAAAY!:punk:

My top teeth look quite big.:blink:

But I'm really happy, cause now I can just smile without being worried about crooked teeth or food that's stuck between my braces.:biggrin2:

And I can eat chewing gum again (not that I did that a lot)! And Gingerbread and toffees! And loads of other sticky food I wasn't able to eat when I had braces!

Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam! Woohoo. Gonna buy a lot:biggrin2: