What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want new sunglasses. But I hardly ever go out. That's sad.

Oh :thumbdown: well, I hope you will be able to get some soon!

it took me awhile to get some too :aah: because I have glasses, so I needed to get prescription sunglasses...and I finally just found the store that sells some....so I got some ray bans :teehee:

Oh :thumbdown: well, I hope you will be able to get some soon!

it took me awhile to get some too :aah: because I have glasses, so I needed to get prescription sunglasses...and I finally just found the store that sells some....so I got some ray bans :teehee:

Ray Bans! You lucky thing! I have the cheapo white version of the Wayfarers. Lame, but I love them.

Next on my list is aviators.

The free download of Jason Mraz's video for "Make It Mine". Thanks Jason! :punk:

Me too! I remember seeing this video on tv, but I never found it on youtube to download :naughty:

I'm glad Natalie! I've got some white wayfarer raybans last year too, with prescripton lenses too, as it wouldn't be worth it to buy them with the normal ones if I couldn't see a thing:lmfao: So my lenses don't have the usual Rayban logo on them, but I still love the sunglasses:wub2:

What made me happy today was finding out MJ's memorial will be aired here too!

I'm glad Natalie! I've got some white wayfarer raybans last year too, with prescripton lenses too, as it wouldn't be worth it to buy them with the normal ones if I couldn't see a thing:lmfao: So my lenses don't have the usual Rayban logo on them, but I still love the sunglasses:wub2:

What made me happy today was finding out MJ's memorial will be aired here too!

:biggrin2: yeah I had some normal ones that I got for Christmas...but right after that I realized I couldn't wear them :doh::naughty:

Oh, I know...I love mine too :teehee:

:biggrin2: yeah I had some normal ones that I got for Christmas...but right after that I realized I couldn't wear them :doh::naughty:

Oh, I know...I love mine too :teehee:

hehe:aah: I feel so bad because I wish I could have normal lenses like everyone else but ah well:naughty:

They're lovely aren't they:wub2:

Oh....I'm leaving for the west coast in like 2 days...for vacation :teehee:

Have fun!:biggrin2:

For how long?

hehe:aah: I feel so bad because I wish I could have normal lenses like everyone else but ah well:naughty:

They're lovely aren't they:wub2:

Have fun!:biggrin2:

For how long?

yeah :aah:

they really are awesome...I love how they are so bright..like the colors :wub2:

the ones I have are blue :teehee:

thanks! :biggrin2: like 2 weeks..I think :D

Talking to friends.

Is it illegal to post more than once? I'm a happy person!

I hope not:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Getting home from holidays made me happy... And getting tickets to a festival in wich The Killers will perform at made me happy too:biggrin2:

Oh and having my bestfriend to come by my house just as I arrived was great too.