I've found Mika's page on Radio B92 website

http://www.b92.fm/music/Mika+(Lebanon-born,+UK-based+pop+singer)/albums/

He's at No7 with "Blue Eyes" currently, but he was on 2nd position

http://www.b92.net/kultura_old/index.php?view=77&did=26080

This is his profile, with all LICM songs to listen to.

Total listeners: 12133.

You can listen to songs only if you're registered though.

http://www.b92.fm/music/Mika+(Lebanon-born,+UK-based+pop+singer)/profile/

You can find some Mika photos here

http://www.b92.fm/music/Mika+(Lebanon-born,+UK-based+pop+singer)/photos/

He's also charted as No3 Gay Icon :naughty:

http://www.b92.fm/listen/artist-tag/Gay+Icon.html

This is really great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BRAVO magazine, August number

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll225/Der_Prozess/Other%20stuff/IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Translation:

The sweetest icecream

British pop star Mika, accompanied with famous blogger Perez Hilton in an ice-cream trunk, handed icecream and tickets for his secret show in "Roxy" club.

Thanks for posting everything! :wub2::flowers2:

I love this one :wub2: The sweetest icecream :wub2::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Opened a thread about the review that has been written in Serbian OK! mag:thumb_yello:

Also, they've published a short interview with Mika,nothing new for us though but worth mentioning:thumb_yello:

I'll translate it and post it in a few mins

EDIT** the link

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20292

Edited by keti

Opened a thread about the review that has been written in Serbian OK! mag:thumb_yello:

Also, they've published a short interview with Mika,nothing new for us though but worth mentioning:thumb_yello:

I'll translate it and post it in a few mins

Thanks Keti.

You have posted some very interesting articles, facts & photos here.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Five questions for...MIKA

Lebanese-born British-based pop singer of an angelic voice,the one and only Mika (26), delighted us all with his hit singles »Grace Kelly«,«Relax«,«Love Today«,«Big Girl«,«Happy Ending« released from his brilliant debut »Life In Cartoon Motion«. Now he's back on music scene with his brand new single »We Are Golden«, followed up with his second album, »The Boy Who Knew Too Much«. Enough reasons to ask him a few questions...

~Describe us your second album?

-The first album was about my childhood,the second is about my adolescence. It's that period of life when we start experimenting,finding our first love,having our first relationships.... I still believe in mystery, and everything I want to say I say it in my songs. Writing songs and music helps me to make balance with myself in everything.

~What's a perfect pop song for you?

-It's that kind of song that makes you feel like you've just tried out a jacket that you've always wanted to have!

~What made you suffer the most in school?-I had dyslexia so I've had a lot of problems with reading,and I've suffered a lot of bullying – but not from pupils. believe it or not, I got bullied from my teacher! I have no idea why she bugged me so much,because I've neevr provoked her and I've never been nasty. She just enjoyed making my life hell!

~Have you ever tried drugs?

-No,that world has been always repulsive to me. And anyway,I could never live this way I do if I tortured my body with those kind of things. I think I'd fall from stage in the crowd if I took some of those poisons before a gig...

~Is it awkward for you to talk about sex?-Well,it is for a bit. I can talk about anything with my close friends, but the public world doesn't have to fully peek inside my intimacy. Some chapters of life should stay closed if you want to survive in a wrold like this. And sexuality is definitely one of those!

• 2 weeks later...

New article about him in BRAVO Special-Posters :biggrin2:

IMGz.jpg

MIKA - Unique & Creative

-- It's not easy to make a good pop song that everybody will get a real kick out of hearing it nowadays,but it works for Mika – as if he's got some secret formula. Infact,the story's actually this: Mika simply doesn't resemble anyone and makes his songs without any formula. That's why he's so unique, creative and nobody can resist his songs which just make you want to dance.

That's what his 2nd album »The Boy Who Knew Too Much« is like, which we're awaited for 2 years! Mika's obviously more mature artist now with a slightly different performance. All in all – an irresistible album!

They've published his poster also,this one that's on the scan. :thumb_yello:

This is the list of TBWKTM's songs

http://www.b92.fm/music/Mika+(Lebanon-born,+UK-based+pop+singer)/albums/

This is the TOp-list of both album's songs

http://www.b92.fm/music/Mika+(Lebanon-born,+UK-based+pop+singer)/toplist/

Mika: Top 20

20 - 25.10.2009.

1 Relax (Take It Easy)

2 Blue Eyes

3 Grace Kelly

Mika

4 Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

5 Lollipop

6 Love Today

7 Billy Brown

8 Happy Ending / Over My Shoulder (Hidden)

9 Any Other World

10 My Interpretation

11 Stuck in the Middle

12 We Are Golden

13 Dr John

14 I See You

15 Rain

16 Blame It On the Girls

17 Touches You

18 Good Gone Girl

19 Toy Boy

20 Lover Boy

• 2 weeks later...
New article about him in BRAVO Special-Posters :biggrin2:

IMGz.jpg

MIKA - Unique & Creative

-- It's not easy to make a good pop song that everybody will get a real kick out of hearing it nowadays,but it works for Mika – as if he's got some secret formula. Infact,the story's actually this: Mika simply doesn't resemble anyone and makes his songs without any formula. That's why he's so unique, creative and nobody can resist his songs which just make you want to dance.

That's what his 2nd album »The Boy Who Knew Too Much« is like, which we're awaited for 2 years! Mika's obviously more mature artist now with a slightly different performance. All in all – an irresistible album!

They've published his poster also,this one that's on the scan. :thumb_yello:

"Rain" run twice on MTV ADRIA today. First at 10am and the 2nd time just now. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

ohh wicked stuff bud :D:wink2:

Oh I love this! "Mika doesn't resemble anyone. He's unique and creative" *punches air* YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

:biggrin2:

I was very lucky to read that as well,since I've got used to reading comparisons to an X number of artists...

Serbs are the 1st who noticed it and actually finally wrote it! :groovy:

• 1 month later...

There's been a couple of articles more that I'm going to translate asap :thumb_yello: and a poster in OK! mag!

But anyway... I went to the best CD shop in Belgrade yesterday and bought another copy of TBWKTM! :boing: I asked the guy who worked there how does the selling of the album go, and he said it was great, that people are buying it!! :boing::wub2:

ALSO - believe it or not:aah: - they have got LICM DVD!!!:biggrin2:

I'll bring PDP DVD to show them next week and ask if they could order it too.

Mika's making it here guys :boing:

There's been a couple of articles more that I'm going to translate asap :thumb_yello: and a poster in OK! mag!

But anyway... I went to the best CD shop in Belgrade yesterday and bought another copy of TBWKTM! :boing: I asked the guy who worked there how does the selling of the album go, and he said it was great, that people are buying it!! :boing::wub2:

Yay! That's good to hear.:boing:

so happy to hear that!! :wub2:

Yay! That's good to hear.:boing:

:thumb_yello:

gde ima dvd?!?! :boing:

edit- :doh: najvaznije sam zaboravila :naughty: koliko kosta?

Knez Mihailova, Plato CD Šop :thumb_yello: Tamo kod onog prolaza kod Vasine.

Ne znam koliko košta, tek kad sam izašla iz prodavnice videla sam da su ga zavukli negde u izlog :naughty: ali ne bi trebalo više od 2000.

so happy to hear that!! :wub2:

Yes!:biggrin2:

Knez Mihailova, Plato CD Šop :thumb_yello: Tamo kod onog prolaza kod Vasine.

Ne znam koliko košta, tek kad sam izašla iz prodavnice videla sam da su ga zavukli negde u izlog :naughty: ali ne bi trebalo više od 2000.

a ja njihov izlog uvek pazljivo proucim i veceras nisam :aah: :aah: :aah:

a ja njihov izlog uvek pazljivo proucim i veceras nisam :aah: :aah: :aah:

Imaju DVD skroooz levo zavučen na jednoj maloj polici zajedno sa "Fame Monster" i "Rated R" čini mi se, to su im kao najnovija izdanja... A u samom 'centralnom' izlogu imaš TBWKTM. :wink2: