Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I would like to have a blog,where he tells us what still has to be done on the album.

He doesn't have to give me a finishing date(he probably doesn't know that himself) but some info on how far he is with it so we can have some little bit of an idea how long it could take.

That's all we really want, isn't it! Just some idea of how things are going and an approximate idea if the album is coming out in Spring, Summer or Autumn. He doesn't need to be more accurate than that. Maybe he could give us an idea of when the single will be released. That would be something to look forward to as well.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's all we really want, isn't it! Just some idea of how things are going and an approximate idea if the album is coming out in Spring, Summer or Autumn. He doesn't need to be more accurate than that. Maybe he could give us an idea of when the single will be released. That would be something to look forward to as well.

If there will be a single first,we just don't know anything.

I don't give a damn about his blogs :punk:

and now you know I've got a bit of a temper :naughty:

*thinking,thinking and some more thinking*

No,I don't know what to reply on that.

It's not that I've bin ignoring you it's just, I don't know what to say on this.

Well, it's been an interesting twenty four hours with the twitter thing and the new thread hasn't it?

Jeez, feels like I blinked and an age just passed me by.

Someone should have woken me up :toot:

Wow.

That was a minute of my time I won't get back. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well, back to dreaming about blogs and an up and coming album :wub2:

Mika went for avocados and all we'll get will be a guacamole recipe blog...

What am I up to - Guacamole!

This is turning into a Jamie Oliver Fanclub...

Guacamole is very tasty, why wait for Mika for a recipe? That will never happen anyway!:roftl:

Anyone who has a recipe for Guacamole please post it in the cooking thread!:thumb_yello:

And…we are whining about information from Mika…how would he know that we want that?

Just a little question.:cool:

Guacamole is very tasty, why wait for Mika for a recipe? That will never happen anyway!:roftl:

Anyone who has a recipe for Guacamole please post it in the cooking thread!:thumb_yello:

And…we are whining about information from Mika…how would he know that we want that?

Just a little question.:cool:

I asked him for an avocado recipe on twitter Sienna!:roftl:

Knowing Mika as we do maybe he blogs about the album *reverse psychlogy*:naughty:

Are u twitted yet???

I asked him for an avocado recipe on twitter Sienna!:roftl:

Knowing Mika as we do maybe he blogs about the album *reverse psychlogy*:naughty:

Oh I was thinking like this: How does he know that we want information about the new album, tour dates etc.

He is a little hard to get in touch with so maybe he doesn't even have a clue that we are waiting for this information!

Stupid huh? But sadly enough quite possible, Mika and we are living in separate worlds I'm afraid.:wink2:

Are u twitted yet???

No.:blush-anim-cl:

I haven't made up my mind yet if I really should create another account to be able to forget the pass word to and generally mess up!:roftl:

Oh I was thinking like this: How does he know that we want information about the new album, tour dates etc.

He is a little hard to get in touch with so maybe he doesn't even have a clue that we are waiting for this information!

Stupid huh? But sadly enough quite possible, Mika and we are living in separate worlds I'm afraid.:wink2:

No.:blush-anim-cl:

I haven't made up my mind yet if I really should create another account to be able to forget the pass word to and generally mess up!:roftl:

People say he reads the forum

He reads MS/YT comments

He knows us by now too well

How can he not know it?

:mf_rosetinted:

It's quite easy and we all had loads of fun there, you should try it...use a password u won't forget like your children's names, it' what i do...oldlings hint :naughty:

People say he reads the forum

He reads MS/YT comments

He knows us by now too well

How can he not know it?

:mf_rosetinted:

It's quite easy and we all had loads of fun there, you should try it...use a password u won't forget like your children's names, it' what i do...oldlings hint :naughty:

Thank's Carla! This oldling is having a go at subscribing to twitter, i I fail, I will come back. :naughty:

Thanks!

I'll give it a try!:wink2:

What a shame you're being sarcastic:sad: That would be awesome if he did that.

*continues to dream*

no i was just being sarcastic about mika launching his new website there. i wasn't being sarcastic about him going to Australia, which i hope he'll do soon:thumb_yello:

It is easy! just did it! :thumb_yello: Now I have to find followers!:blink:

i'll follow you, what's your username?

and you can follow me if you want,mind you i'm boring,i don't do avocado farm field trips or anything:mf_rosetinted:

no i was just being sarcastic about mika launching his new website there. i wasn't being sarcastic about him going to Australia, which i hope he'll do soon:thumb_yello:

i'll follow you, what's your username?

and you can follow me if you want,mind you i'm boring,i don't do avocado farm field trips or anything:mf_rosetinted:

My username is Miek12, and I'm boring to, I ate a avocado this weekend though :naughty:

My username is Miek12, and I'm boring to, I ate a avocado this weekend though :naughty:

you ate an avocado?:shocked:

:naughty:

btw i can't seem to find you under that name:blink:

I just OK'd Miek as a 'follower' ... :wink2::thumb_yello:

EDIT: I'm on there now btw ... :wink2:

ok thanks i'll track her from your list:original:

*off to disturb you on there:mf_rosetinted:*

maybe its without the capital M, just miek12 :blink:

okay,added!

now go and approve me:sneaky2:

i want to know which other exotic fruits you eat

:naughty: