Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. I don't hear the Loverboy reference in this new vlog. He could just be using the same chords, which is something he's done before....I didn't hear any lyrics though.

2. I think he's wearing that outfit because in the beginning it looks like the setup for a photoshoot.

A friend of mine with a good ear always says that he just sticks to the same 3 chords for all his songs :naughty:. He still loves the man though, just that he can see it...

Thanks Sara! I've followed her and told her she better not be eating my squirrels. LOL

Have you seen my big girl video? Go to the chat about mika section and its in the new big girl video thread!

Sorry Caz, gotta go to bed (getting up in 4 hours) but I will soon, I promise!!

A friend of mine with a good ear always says that he just sticks to the same 3 chords for all his songs :naughty:. He still loves the man though, just that he can see it...

It's true! :lol3:

For LICM he was obsessed with the chords G, B, and E. :naughty:

Same here. I don't seem to get them either!

Very strange!:wink2:

But he directed the Hollyoaks one at a particluar person. In order for you to get the update, wouldn't you have to be following both of them? Or something like that.

Same here. I don't seem to get them either!

Very strange!:wink2:

Are you missing all updates or just those made @ others?

you can adjust your settings - notices to show "all @ replies" which may fix the problem. I think the default is only to show @ replies to you & people you are following :thumb_yello:

But he directed the Hollyoaks one at a particluar person. In order for you to get the update, wouldn't you have to be following both of them? Or something like that.

Aha. Now it makes sense. :doh:

But... I can't follow all three million mikasounds followers! :no::sneaky2:

Silly twit! :thumbdown:

Estar caliente/cachonda/salida ...

Thank you :shocked: I see you're totally bilingual, aren't you?

May I "use" you :naughty: if anytime I want to say something and I don't know how to?

Me has dejao de piedra :blink:

If you don't login, at the bottom of the twitter login page, you can click search. Type in mikasounds and it will show you all that he updates and replies and all that people have said to him.

I do that now at work, it organizes it easier and I try not to actually login when I'm not supposed to be playing.

only three chords? does anyone know "Modern talking"...?

Of course :naughty:, 'Brother Louie Louie Louie...' I'm an 80's teenager, I know then weeeeeelll :roftl:

Are you missing all updates or just those made @ others?

you can adjust your settings - notices to show "all @ replies" which may fix the problem. I think the default is only to show @ replies to you & people you are following

Yep, that is it, these are the settings that I have and I catch them all.

Thank you

I see you're totally bilingual, aren't you?

May I "use" you :naughty: if anytime I want to say something and I don't know how to?

Me has dejao de piedra

I'm spanish :roftl:. Por eso lo hablo, mujer!! Que risa, creia que lo sabias.

Of course :naughty:, 'Brother Louie Louie Louie...' I'm an 80's teenager, I know then weeeeeelll :roftl:

very good! they are well known for only using 2 or 3 chords, LOL!

and:

i was at work and "Relax" was on the radio and my boss said to me: "That is Dieter Bohlen singing, right?"

pfffff!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, he just can't resist Sylvana :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure he already sent he more 'private videos' :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know what I think ....:mf_rosetinted:

She's send him a message to tell him she's got tickets to michael jackson and that she was willing to give them to him but she wanted a favor in return.

Nah,that's what I think:sneaky2:

I'm spanish :roftl:. Por eso lo hablo, mujer!! Que risa, creia que lo sabias.

Nooo :shocked: O no lo recuerdo, que también puede ser... Qué fuerte!!

Y cómo es que dominas el inglés así?

very good! they are well known for only using 2 or 3 chords, LOL!

and:

i was at work and "Relax" was on the radio and my boss said to me: "That is Dieter Bohlen singing, right?"

pfffff!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :thumbdown:

Oh the pain!!!!

Well, I actually was expecting Stefan Raab to make a pseudo-funny remark about that when Mika was in his show ages ago. :roftl:

I knew she spoke english perfectly, that's obvious, but I didn't know about spanish :blink:

I would be a very strange spanish person if I didn't speak spanish :roftl:. I am from Barcelona, so I speak spanish and catalan. I lived in Madrid for many years as well so I am also familiar with the lingo and local expressions there.

In fact my family are catalan speaking more than spanish, so even though I speak them both to the same standard, my 'first' language will always be catalan.

Do you know what I think ....:mf_rosetinted:

She's send him a message to tell him she's got tickets to michael jackson and that she was willing to give them to him but she wanted a favor in return.

Nah,that's what I think:sneaky2:

:blink: Good idea! very good, indeed! :thumb_yello:

corruption tsk :sneaky2: