Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh! That explains that then! Thanks.

(~Though maybe I should have guessed from the fact that it's called a chrome test!) Is chrome any good?

I don't know as of yet, I don't want to go installing things untill my friend gets back.

In ie it doesnt work for me, but in firefox its ok..:thumb_yello:

in your signature, how did you get those pictures? I know I heard awhile ago about "screen shots"...is that what you did?...how do you do that?? :blink:

sorry for the random question I was just thinking about that....:naughty:

Hahaha I think it's artificially intelligent :lmfao:

It definitely is, because it showed me "also by this artist" and it was an odd name and then Mika was beside it. Definitely not the right Mika. :naughty:

Genius Sidebar Fail. :naughty:

Epic fail:lmfao::roftl::roftl:

I wonder how it works anyway. For my other artists it gives me correct things but for him it instantly gives me that gay album. :blink:

I wonder if maybe they pulled one of his songs for the album? I'll have to check.

The lazy man on the right is in the wrong place. :mf_rosetinted:

He's the odd man out in my screencaps from the vlog. :sneaky2:

:bash:

Who is he? I've heard people call him Luke, but this is the only blog thread I've been able to some-what keep up with because I'm on break.

I kind of feel sorry for Luke, the engineer.

He's probably quite happy minding his own business, sitting there, when Mika comes bouncing in, to film his latest vlog.

He would most likely love to be somewhere else, but to be polite, he goes along with being in the background. Maybe Mika needs to have him there, to help out in case he hits the wrong button and completely screws up the tracking.

He's probably quite happy minding his own business, sitting there, when Mika comes bouncing in, to film his latest vlog.

He would most likely love to be somewhere else, but to be polite, he goes along with being in the background. Maybe Mika needs to have him there, to help out in case he hits the wrong button and completely screws up the tracking.

:lmfao: That's something I would do.... over and over

I definitely think he's there in case Mika messes something up :naughty: Which theres probably a good chance of :bleh:

i remember that :roftl:

soo.. can i milk Mika? :das:

that`d be weird :naughty:

yeah :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if it has a meaning in English but in dutch(or only in Flemish) milking someone it means that you make someone work very hard and you take all the money for it. Like milking an artist when you are his/her manager. but we say it like this; he is milking her out