Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I didn't know wether to laugh or think that it's rude that iTunes would be speculating. iTunes Genius Bar shows no mercy. :naughty:

photojenic... what did you put on your face on your signature? :roftl:

I kind of feel sorry for Luke, the engineer.

He's probably quite happy minding his own business, sitting there, when Mika comes bouncing in, to film his latest vlog.

He would most likely love to be somewhere else, but to be polite, he goes along with being in the background. Maybe Mika needs to have him there, to help out in case he hits the wrong button and completely screws up the tracking.

i don't feel one bit sorry for him, how bad can it be? stay in the background & read your newspaper! but you are right, he is there in case mika has trouble with something... then you'd see "here come luke to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!" :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if it has a meaning in English but in dutch(or only in Flemish) milking someone it means that you make someone work very hard and you take all the money for it. Like milking an artist when you are his/her manager. but we say it like this; he is milking her out

we have that too! Like, milk someone for all their moneys worth.

And then there's a dirty gross one too, I believe

I wanna be a pin-up girl:mf_rosetinted:

Me too!

But where did that come from?

The dancer from the vlog?

Not a fan dancer then? :das:

I want to do burlesque and pin up. But fan dancing gets old quick.

I did like the vlog fan dancing - I've seen it a million times but I think that's a particularly well known example - and I wonder what kind of fans they were because they seemed less fixed in place than the usual and they were so close that they almost looked like part of the dress (or possibly were)

:no: you poor sod.

:roftl:

:shocked:

:chair:

Me too!

But where did that come from?

The dancer from the vlog?

I want to do burlesque and pin up. But fan dancing gets old quick.

I did like the vlog fan dancing - I've seen it a million times but I think that's a particularly well known example - and I wonder what kind of fans they were because they seemed less fixed in place than the usual and they were so close that they almost looked like part of the dress (or possibly were)

:shocked:

:chair:

Have you seen chicago?

i don't feel one bit sorry for him, how bad can it be? stay in the background & read your newspaper! but you are right, he is there in case mika has trouble with something... then you'd see "here come luke to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!" :roftl:

Totally random but that is such a cute pup in your sig guylainem123;2195370. Just had to say that.

And to stay on topic. We are SOOOOO EXCITED for the acoustic tour!!! WOO!

I ment the play :fisch:

I've neva seen the movie, but when I went to new york I saw the play on broadway.

FAB-U-LOUS.

I'd rather see the play, but all I got was themovie. I really like Catherine Zeta Jones though so it was good. I'd much rather see anything on broadway.

Oh I didn't realize anyone knew it was me.

:blush-anim-cl::naughty: It looks so evil when it's small but I assure you larger it's not an angry face.

It's chocolate frosting and a lot of sprinkles. :fisch:

There's four phases to my college then graduation. For each phase we've had to do a self portrait.

This one is my second one (we've done three so far.) I HAD to do something with chocolate because I'm a major chocoholic. It was originally going to be syrup but that's too runny so I did frosting last minute. It was hilarious because the studio bay I was in everyone can see into so my friend and I were spooning frosting onto my face and a tour group was brought in. :lmfao:

By the end of the shoot I had colored twizzlers all in my hair, on my shoulders and on the floor, the frosting was all messed up, the chocolate bars were melting in my hands, and candy and sprinkles were scattered across the studio. Go figure another tour group was brought in and I heard the tour guide say, "I'm SO glad I got to come back in here." :naughty:

I got most of it off my face but left school with it caked in my hair. I forgot that it was all in my hair and before I left I went to talk to one of the staff. :roftl:

Totally random but that is such a cute pup in your sig guylainem123;2195370. Just had to say that.

And to stay on topic. We are SOOOOO EXCITED for the acoustic tour!!! WOO!

thank you! mysha will be 1 year old march 27... should i throw her a party and invite the puppies from the neighborhood?:naughty:

she weighs 50lbs now!

thank you! mysha will be 1 year old march 27... should i throw her a party and invite the puppies from the neighborhood?:naughty:

she weighs 50lbs now!

You should invite Ella:roftl:

Oh I didn't realize anyone knew it was me.

:blush-anim-cl::naughty: It looks so evil when it's small but I assure you larger it's not an angry face.

It's chocolate frosting and a lot of sprinkles. :fisch:

There's four phases to my college then graduation. For each phase we've had to do a self portrait.

This one is my second one (we've done three so far.) I HAD to do something with chocolate because I'm a major chocoholic. It was originally going to be syrup but that's too runny so I did frosting last minute. It was hilarious because the studio bay I was in everyone can see into so my friend and I were spooning frosting onto my face and a tour group was brought in.

By the end of the shoot I had colored twizzlers all in my hair, on my shoulders and on the floor, the frosting was all messed up, the chocolate bars were melting in my hands, and candy and sprinkles were scattered across the studio. Go figure another tour group was brought in and I heard the tour guide say, "I'm SO glad I got to come back in here."

I got most of it off my face but left school with it caked in my hair. I forgot that it was all in my hair and before I left I went to talk to one of the staff.

:roftl: it's very original! did you get your grade on it? it must have been so funny being there. :roftl: good job! :thumb_yello:

she weighs 50lbs now!

The party will have to be a must.:naughty: Cute very cute. We have about an 80 pound dog. His name is Winston (Winnie) and he's 5 years old. We think he's half St. Bernard and half Golden Retriever. He is the cutest thing.:wub2:

The party will have to be a must.:naughty: Cute very cute. We have about an 80 pound dog. His name is Winston (Winnie) and he's 5 years old. We think he's half St. Bernard and half Golden Retriever. He is the cutest thing.:wub2:

wow that is a big dog! st-bernards are huge!

mysha is 3/4 husky & 1/4 labrador. (mom is purebread & father is 1/2 husky & 1/2 labrador)

her paws are webbed and she liked swimming in the pool last summer...

go figure, the labrador in her came out. i hope she'll like it again this year. :naughty:

:roftl: it's very original! did you get your grade on it? it must have been so funny being there. :roftl: good job! :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

They grade our stuff money wise based on what a job might be worth, so it was worth $2,000 and I got all 2,000 and the grader said it was the craziest thing he's seen. (If you think $2,000 is a lot recently we had to pass in a couple assignments that were worth 10,000, 40,000 and 50,000 :shocked:) I wish I could actually get paid that. :naughty:

Sadly though my self portrait didn't make the wall. They started hanging up self portraits and both of mine didn't make it so far but some people got theirs hung up more than once. :boxed: Pretty unfair, I'm sure my third one didn't make it either.

But thanks, I'm always looking for feedback on my photos. :) I finally have a website but I haven't shared it with many people yet even though I need to get my name out there haha.

Oh, I knew I should've paid attention the oscar after party chatter. :aah:

that's what I love about mika so much,he wants to keep his private live, private and than he say something like that:roftl:

he lies about stupid things but he is so honestly,too honest sometimes:naughty:

Thanks!

They grade our stuff money wise based on what a job might be worth, so it was worth $2,000 and I got all 2,000 and the grader said it was the craziest thing he's seen. (If you think $2,000 is a lot recently we had to pass in a couple assignments that were worth 10,000, 40,000 and 50,000 :shocked:) I wish I could actually get paid that. :naughty:

Sadly though my self portrait didn't make the wall. They started hanging up self portraits and both of mine didn't make it so far but some people got theirs hung up more than once. :boxed: Pretty unfair, I'm sure my third one didn't make it either.

But thanks, I'm always looking for feedback on my photos. :) I finally have a website but I haven't shared it with many people yet even though I need to get my name out there haha.

then what do you plan to do once your classes are finished?

then what do you plan to do once your classes are finished?

I'm thinking of doing portraiture with commercial on the side. At first I didn't enjoy portraiture as much but that's changing as I'm getting more comfortable with it. I'm not meaning to brag or anything but when I had a one-on-one mandatory meeting I was strongly told that I have a gift with portraiture that a lot of people don't have. :blink: That kind of shocked me but gave me a huge boost to keep exploring with it.

So after graduation I'd love to get into a studio and then in a couple years move to Hawaii (:wub2:) for a while then after that work for a magazine. :)

Also I've always wanted to do concert photography. I want to find a band and be their photographer and follow them. There's this one band that I like and they have a photographer that's with them ALL the time. He does their shows and pretty much documents their life and now has his photos published in a book of theirs. He has one of my dream jobs. :naughty: Maybe someday I'll find a band and follow them for a while. I'd like to follow just for a while to see if I could have that lifestyle of being on the road all the time.

Pretty much too many options. :naughty:

I was sitting on the couch listening to his music and I started to cry again and shake and tremble..the same way I felt in 2007. that same feeling..like um..OMG..like I want to pee! erm....now i know why his music does that ! it does that to other people!

:shocked::shocked:

..still shocked