Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any event u might know of that makes him come to the UK these days???

Because if he is coming back, meaning album's not done yet (as he says on the vlog dated march 12th, 2more weeks!), maybe it's some public event...

Or then it's privately something else...

Yes, he did..

Reminds me a bit of Close Encounters of the Third Kind...:naughty:

We had never had something like this before..:blink:

well he did reply to some ppl on myspace before but i prefer twitter, more fun :cheerful_h4h:

Sorry haven't had time to read the thread yet.

Just wanted to say BAH! to all you Twitter naysayers. This is exactly what I'd hoped for when I was nagging Perez to get Mika to open an account.

Speaking directly to fans. A quick note to say his plane is taking off. How could you ask for anything better? It's awesome.

Just wanted to say BAH! to all you Twitter naysayers. This is exactly what I'd hoped for when I was nagging Perez to get Mika to open an account.

Speaking directly to fans. A quick note to say his plane is taking off. How could you ask for anything better? It's awesome.

This is indeed awesome, thats the one reason I stay on. The rest makes me insecure, people who I follow don't want to follow me and stuff. Wich is allright ofcourse, but I'm to sensitive for that. So I'm not a total BAH sayer:wink2:

i agree christine, it's amazing.

quick and close

perfect

and i don't even need reading all fans' comments!:roftl:

*waiting for a landed! message*

:mf_rosetinted:

edit: and NOT the least addictive LOL!

Robi.......did you turn over to the dark side??:blink:

This is indeed awesome, thats the one reason I stay on. The rest makes me insecure, people who I follow don't want to follow me and stuff. Wich is allright ofcourse, but I'm to sensitive for that. So I'm not a total BAH sayer:wink2:

You know don't take it personally. This thing is very time consuming and with only a few exceptions I know almost all of the people I'm following in real life. I can't possibly follow everyone who's following me and still keep up. I did no work as it is last week and now I'm late again!!!

Only problem is i wasn't used to it, so when i asked greg where's mika the other day and he replied 2 feet away from me i was hyperventilating inside a paper bag for the whole evening...:naughty:

Totally ! ....... Im intrigued at what hes coming home for !?? .... The man speaks in riddles ! :naughty:

Robi.......did you turn over to the dark side??:blink:

i am not against mika using twitter!

i'm not into having an account there and follow or being followed by dozens of ppl...and be compelled to read all the crap they wrote to him!

:roftl:

i only check mika's and greg's twitter...and occasionally ella's.

You know don't take it personally. This thing is very time consuming and with only a few exceptions I know almost all of the people I'm following in real life. I can't possibly follow everyone who's following me and still keep up. I did no work as it is last week and now I'm late again!!!

I don't take it personally..............I think.:wink2:

I agree! I feel; like all my Christmases have come at once! It's so great to have news of Mika in real time! God bless the little birdie site!

The only downside is that I'm a bag-of-nerves until I learn that he's landed safely back in England!!

Are any of you Perhonita, Sprankles or Delilah23? They're following me but I don't recognize the names. Anyone know if they're MFCers? If so, I'll follow them.

follow Delilah,she's lovely:mf_rosetinted:

Only problem is i wasn't used to it, so when i asked greg where's mika the other day and he replied 2 feet away from me i was hyperventilating inside a paper bag for the whole evening...:naughty:

:roftl:

I had made a comment to Mika about Stephen Fry before he came on and made his comment about Stephen Fry. When babspanky said "He's talking to you" I thought that's what she was referring to and thought it was a bit of a stretch to say that he was talking to me.

When the @Skeptique popped up I just sort of stared at the screen. Didn't quite sink in.

A few days later I started wishing he hadn't said anything because everyone was expressing doubts and I figured I'd be the prime suspect if it turned out to be a hoax. :naughty:

Anyway really cool that they are talking to people. I think the more fans can relate to Mika as a real person the more they will treat him as such and not act so crazy around him.