Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Hi again !!

I know Mari62 gave links for uploading the last vlog, but for those of you who only want the new audio in mp3, feel free to download this file !

http://uploaded.to/?id=bkw21r

Hope it'll work ! :naughty:

And if it was already post, sorry for that :wink2:

thanks for this! :flowers2:

He's back in London!! :yay:

oh and he's going to post something on his blog:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for this! :flowers2:

He's back in London!! :yay:

oh and he's going to post something on his blog:

wow this video is amazing! i wonder if he's seen it yet.

edit: :doh:

:naughty:

Edited by dilek

love the youtube video!:thumb_yello:

made in france eh?:wink2:

shock shock me, other countries!!!:naughty:

@neiobi

gorgeous weather here in the north west, mornig 6°, now 25° !!!!!

Woot, great!:biggrin2:

Gaah I won't stand it with no internet :no: 10 days.. 10 days..:naughty:

:roftl:

I had made a comment to Mika about Stephen Fry before he came on and made his comment about Stephen Fry. When babspanky said "He's talking to you" I thought that's what she was referring to and thought it was a bit of a stretch to say that he was talking to me.

When the @Skeptique popped up I just sort of stared at the screen. Didn't quite sink in.

A few days later I started wishing he hadn't said anything because everyone was expressing doubts and I figured I'd be the prime suspect if it turned out to be a hoax. :naughty:

Anyway really cool that they are talking to people. I think the more fans can relate to Mika as a real person the more they will treat him as such and not act so crazy around him.

It's so incredibly annoying :naughty: that one has thoughts to express but seem not to be able to do it until one sees those same thoughts so well explained and written by another person....

It always happens to me when i read your comments, woman!:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

It's so incredibly annoying :naughty: that one has thoughts to express but seem not to be able to do it until one sees those same thoughts so well explained and written by another person....

It always happens to me when i read your comments, woman!:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Same here!:naughty:

This is indeed awesome, thats the one reason I stay on. The rest makes me insecure, people who I follow don't want to follow me and stuff. Wich is allright ofcourse, but I'm to sensitive for that. So I'm not a total BAH sayer:wink2:

Oh it’s really no idea to think too much about it!:wub2:

Look at it as a game and nothing else; it’s really not worth any serious pondering!

Only problem is i wasn't used to it, so when i asked greg where's mika the other day and he replied 2 feet away from me i was hyperventilating inside a paper bag for the whole evening...:naughty:

That can not be healthy!:wink2:

I have never got any answer from any of them…hm maybe that’s because I have never written to any of them either!:roftl: