• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and obviously he thinks fans could wait too:sneaky2:

i know, i just didn't want to bring that up:roftl:

i remember some really naughty conversations about that "down there" bit:naughty:

:naughty: The :chkn: was the only reference thing I remember about Down there...

:doh:

It had to be mentioned. :wink2:

lol

Patience is a waste of my life. :original:

you took the words out of my my mouth:naughty:

It´s still Sunday, he has a day off. No Laptop, no Phone..................

that's not an excuse,i'm sure he sleeps with his i-phone under his pillow:naughty:

maybe busy texting to Perez instead of twitting about what the hell did he do in an avocado farm:mf_rosetinted:

yes, that might be it. :naughty:

But also he doesn't blog much either...

I miss the days when Mikaland was full of excitement, with a tour and blogs and stuff.

*patience patience...

:hair:

Oh those were the days....I wonder if it will be like that again anytime soon?:bleh:

that's not an excuse,i'm sure he sleeps with his i-phone under his pillow:naughty:

maybe busy texting to Perez instead of twitting about what the hell did he do in an avocado farm:mf_rosetinted:

*agrees 100%* :sneaky2::sneaky2:

and

*demands a "finger" smilie to use as a comment for Sire's next blog* :mf_rosetinted:

doehwut.jpgI actually had one...

*demands a "finger" smilie to use as a comment for Sire's next blog* :mf_rosetinted:

...I can't find it.... but there are others that might do the trick

magic.gif

7724677.jpg

15143948.gif

weirdos.jpg

2rzfdxu.jpg

*zombie voice* miiikaaa.... aaalbuuum

Edited by greta

I would like to have a blog,where he tells us what still has to be done on the album.

He doesn't have to give me a finishing date(he probably doesn't know that himself) but some info on how far he is with it so we can have some little bit of an idea how long it could take.

I would like to have a blog,where he tells us what still has to be done on the album.

He doesn't have to give me a finishing date(he probably doesn't know that himself) but some info on how far he is with it so we can have some little bit of an idea how long it could take.

He wouldn't dare give us that "satisfaction"

:rolls_eyes:

He always has to be so damn secretive, as if he's creating a cure for cancer or something and waiting to reveal it.

I don't give a damn about his blogs :punk:

and now you know I've got a bit of a temper :naughty:

well about the first one, it was wendi just joking ,about the second: i still believe he's gonna pop up in Australia someday and launch his new website there:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

as someone said before "bored people can get creative":naughty:

What a shame you're being sarcastic:sad: That would be awesome if he did that.

*continues to dream*

I know, me too. :emot-sad:

I used to practically run home to read the gig review threads :naughty:

when mika's on tour and we have all these reports threads its the happiest time for the mfc :D

Yeah, what the hell is up with the new site?

i guess that the new site will be up when it's gonna be the time to announce the acoustic tour dates/info on the new album etc.