Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway really cool that they are talking to people. I think the more fans can relate to Mika as a real person the more they will treat him as such and not act so crazy around him.

these are really nice thoughts christine!

Yep, me too, nightshifts are over...at least for now...I've been walking in my sleep, or sleeping in my walking dunno anymore...

:roftl::roftl:

Doesn't the guy at the beginning of the video he posted (with the wig and the lollipop) look a bit like Luke? I thought it was him at first :roftl:

he reminded me of luke too LOL

btw the vid is hilarious!!

oh yeah mika; its bad for you to mention chicken and pregnancy in the same sentence. there are a lot of girls (me included) who would be more than happy to have your babies. :roftl:

:shocked: You are right. I didn't read it like this at all. Is it because my mind is so pure or because I just woke up :naughty:? I do wonder who are the flowers from tho :naughty:.

Edit: love the vid! They sure put a lot of effort in it!

Edited by Monie

Its pure hell .. Last time I flew to Portland Oregan I crashed at 9 at night fighting every emotion to keep awake THEN .. wide awake at 3 in the morning , next day 4 , then 5 .. 4 days to get my body clock back :thumbdown:

Guiness .. mmm thats a strange one though .. must try that next time :naughty:

Isn't that what they put on your pizza in Naples? :blink: so damn good :licks_lips:

That's, oregano:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I see :sweatdrop:

I always think about pizza. And M's snack sounded so mouthwatering that I'm hungry now:naughty:

Weren't we talking about Guinness in another thread days ago? We give him strange ideas... :wink2:

I see :sweatdrop:

I always think about pizza. And M's snack sounded so mouthwatering that I'm hungry now:naughty:

Weren't we talking about Guinness in another thread days ago? We give him strange ideas... :wink2:

Well that is all part of being pregnant lol

Of course he's not pregnant, when you're pregnant you just don't fancy or have cravings for...

YOU HAVE IT ALL FOR THE WHOLE 9 MONTHS...(and the first meal after labour too)...

Not only the first meal after labour, I still grave roast chicken......micha is almost 5!

Graving too hard for chicken...

That's why you have 2 kids by now!!!

Change your diet soon or you'll end up having 3 like me....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:shocked: No chicken at all????

NONE WHATSOEVER!:thumbdown::sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Or you'll be craving for roasted chicken and Guiness like Mika for breakfast all over again for 9 months...:roftl::roftl::naughty:

You can enjoy chicken without the kids part...... (can't believe we're discussing this :naughty:)

Move to the Oldlings!

Lot's of innecent kids in here!:naughty:

WW started it!!! I was talking about real chicken :sneaky2::naughty:

Miek should be going to the Naughty Corner, shouldn't she Sienna????:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Where's a Mod when you need one???:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: