• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

willy and miek...both to the naughty corner! :naughty:

this done, i'm going again!

ah :doh:

:thumb_yello:

well ok then.............:sneaky2: I'm going, willy, are you following?

I keep getting the over capacity message on there. I feel like taking a nap, but sure as I do Da Mastah will probably pop up, with one of his little gems!:naughty:

Miek should be going to the Naughty Corner, shouldn't she Sienna????:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Where's a Mod when you need one???:sneaky2:

:roftl:

Gosh Mfc seems dead !!!!:shocked: ... I think everyone must be on twitter

If I only could understand what people are doing on twitter?:blink:

How long can it take to check if The-Handy-Man or the other half royalties have said anything profound, post 140 signs and return to the real internet site?:naughty:

Gosh Mfc seems dead !!!!:shocked: ... I think everyone must be on twitter :roftl:

not me, as i had to do things in RL,i lost my interest in twitter.when you start twitering you can't stop and when you stop ît's hard to start again

it's so time consuming and hard to keep up with, but also very entartaining if you have the time for it.

then again you can talk about "what are you doing/eating(mostly)"only for so long. i believe everyone is gonna end up in here at the end

my point is

MFC'ers using twitter like a forum: is not very useful nor neccessary when we already have one,no?

Mika using it to give little updates:is great!

us having the chance to post direct comments and Mika replying some of them: is priceless!

not me, as i had to do things in RL,i lost my interest in twitter.when you start twitering you can't stop and when you stop ît's hard to start again

it's so time consuming and hard to keep up with, but also very entartaining if you have the time for it.

then again you can talk about "what are you doing/eating(mostly)"only for so long. i believe everyone is gonna end up in here at the end

my point is

MFC'ers using twitter like a forum: is not very useful nor neccessary when we already have one,no?

us having the chance to post direct comments and Mika replying some of them: is priceless!

Exactly :thumb_yello: Couldn't put it better myself :naughty:

my point is

I think your probably right. It was really entertaining at first. Now it's just fun to see some of Mika's random comments.

my point is

this is why i still don't have an account there! :roftl:

yes yes, but it's not what I meant. We want to get closer to mika and we are online and talking to other mfc'ers. I just thought it wasn't very nice to talk so bad about the mfc one day, find out we were creating a yearbook, and 1day later she created an account. I personally think it's taking advantage of the Mfc:wink2:

Lovely Linde,

Why are you saying things about me like that? I'm not a mean person, never bin and never will. I never said something bad about mfc. Only you understand it different when I say something about mfc. If I hate Mfc, then I was never bin a member on this forum. I'm only not so good in English. That's why I'm not everyday on mfc.

Don't be sorry, Sylvana, you have nothing to apologise for.

I just sort of caught up with this thread now after missing the drama earlier, and I must say that I'm a little shocked and saddenned at the display of negativeness that we've had here today.

Yes, I would have loved to see the video early as well, like any other fan, and I'm sure that both Alice and Sylvana enjoyed it, but come on, it's not their fault that they received it!!

If anything, I find it nice that they shared the news, and that at the same time they didn't divulge the content of the vlog so it was still 'unknown' to us.

Why was this poor girl attacked like that? I don't get it. Things got a little too heated here IMO, considering that Sylvana (or Alice earlier) didn't try and show off or 'tease' anyone about the fact that they had received the videos.

I can understand everyone else feeling a little jealous about the fact that they had not seen it, but I don't think that it justifies the attack on the person saying it, and blatantly saying that unless she provides proof she is lying.

She didn't even need to give you the screencap, but she did, and she didn't enter the argument when she was being attacked, which I highly respect. I'm sure that I would have not managed to keep such a cool manner if I had been the one under attack here.

At the end of the day, nobody but Mika (or Andy, or whoever posts the vids for him) is responsible for the video being sent to these fans, and thefore if you have any frustrations about it (which I find ridiculous anyway, but hey, each to their own) you should take it up with Mika and have the childish strop with him.

Not with the person who received it and did nothing wrong.

I feel quite ashamed by this to be honest. It seems like a totally onesided unprovoked attack, and it's not nice :thumb_yello:.

thank you :D...I'm glad to read this :)..:thumb_yello:

And thanks to the other fans who is with me :)

(and I'm not hating mfc, My English is only not so good, that's why I'm not everyday on mfc, don't know why some fans think about me like that)

Tnxxxx everyone :)