Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

I love House too:mf_lustslow: I'm always looking forward to tuesday- and thursday night!

I only watch bits of it now, since I'm always on the pc when it starts, since that's the only time I can go on the pc.

I think I've seen most of the episodes now. It's still nice though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D'ya think sirgreg is referring to he and Ella or he, Ella and Mika?

Or some other "we" that I don't know about? :wink2:

I hope he can sleep off his jetlag/pregnancy soon, I keep getting weird flashes in my head in front of my eyes just sort of behind my eyelids of him in a white bathroom not really knowing what to do and then also sleeping in a hotel-firm bed (you know the type, not really homely, doesn't smell like him and doesn't feel likehis, you know?) and everything's all so very white.

Bah! I need to sleep! :roftl:

Anyway, I'll be sad not to come back to the excitement of possibly getting tweets from Ella or Greg, I love having those two around, they make twitter that little more barable!

But they all do need a good vacation, I did an Ella/Mika/Greg comic strip today. It involves Mika partying and Ella becoming famous :das:

I only watch bits of it now, since I'm always on the pc when it starts, since that's the only time I can go on the pc.

I think I've seen most of the episodes now. It's still nice though.

Ah, you see that is where the DVD-recorder comes in handy! I always tape the episodes. Then I can watch them at my own time and without commercials. (Where have you seen the newest epi's?)

Ah, you see that is where the DVD-recorder comes in handy! I always tape the episodes. Then I can watch them at my own time and without commercials. (Where have you seen the newest epi's?)

Oh haha. That's convenient.

Uh..dunno. Don't really know which epi's are new and all actually. I always just watch it.

Funny :naughty: Will you please share? :wink2:

It's only a five frame comic that I did in five minutes that is only stick people and very little words.

It goes like this:

Mika is working. (There is a picture of Mika holding an alcaholic drink standing with Perez, Katy and Gaga)

Mianwhile, back at the studio... (Greg is seen in the studio mixing as Ella records her singing into the microphone)

Greg and Ella make it big (Greg and Ella are standing on stage playing to a massive crowd)

Greg and Ella are everyone's heros' (Greg and Ella are being carried by the crowd, like crowd surfing type thing...)

Mika is still "working" (Mika is very very drunk standing with Amanda Bynes and Josh Groban)

I have seven. They are:

MIKA & ANDY

MIKA & YASMINE

MIKA & THE PUPPETS

MICHAEL JACSON TICKETS

MIKA AND ELLA

MIKA & EZ

MIKA @ WORK (the one I just shared)

See, I get bored in English class... :wink2:

But they all do need a good vacation, I did an Ella/Mika/Greg comic strip today. It involves Mika partying and Ella becoming famous :das:

Funny :naughty: Will you please share? :wink2:

It's only a five frame comic that I did in five minutes that is only stick people and very little words.

It goes like this:

Mika is working. (There is a picture of Mika holding an alcaholic drink standing with Perez, Katy and Gaga)

Mianwhile, back at the studio... (Greg is seen in the studio mixing as Ella records her singing into the microphone)

Greg and Ella make it big (Greg and Ella are standing on stage playing to a massive crowd)

Greg and Ella are everyone's heros' (Greg and Ella are being carried by the crowd, like crowd surfing type thing...)

Mika is still "working" (Mika is very very drunk standing with Amanda Bynes and Josh Groban)

I have seven. They are:

MIKA & ANDY

MIKA & YASMINE

MIKA & THE PUPPETS

MICHAEL JACSON TICKETS

MIKA AND ELLA

MIKA & EZ

it could be so funny... But you've got a great idea! :wink2:

Share them if you can... :wink2:

It goes like this:

I have seven. They are:

MIKA & ANDY

MIKA & YASMINE

MIKA & THE PUPPETS

MICHAEL JACSON TICKETS

MIKA AND ELLA

MIKA & EZ

:roftl::roftl: Thank you :thumb_yello:

I would love to see/read them :punk:

I get bored at work :wink2:

it could be so funny... But you've got a great idea! :wink2:

Share them if you can... :wink2:

:roftl::roftl: Thank you :thumb_yello:

I would love to see/read them :punk:

I get bored at work :wink2:

Ok!

It shouldn't be hard to do, just need something where I can do something like "paint" (the computer accessory) only on the internet so I can share it...

Any ideas?

I was actually thinking about this year's yearbook if we're making one...

Ok!

It shouldn't be hard to do, just need something where I can do something like "paint" (the computer accessory) only on the internet so I can share it...

Any ideas?

I was actually thinking about this year's yearbook if we're making one...

Sorry I can't help you there, I'm an internet dumb ass :thumbdown:

I love House:naughty:

And nothing is off-topic in this thread:naughty:

GOOD TO KNOW.

Since I posted this arresting thing last night--

:ot:

THIS IS LONG, BUT KIND OF INTERESTING . . .

. . . . IT'S CALLED "PAY ATTENTION"

Edited by A. Clay

New tweet peeps !

"Bloody hell, seriously the pet shop boys album is the only thing worth buying that's out now. I LOVE this am dancing like a six yr old girl"

LOL! :naughty:

just saw that too!!!

Mika is listening to the new PSB album...

Why does he always compare himself to females (e.g "diva", "pregnant woman", "six year-old girl" ) ? ( :naughty:)

was wondering that too :naughty:

He's made me listen to it now ... it's really good .... I have all their other stuff but hadn't bothered to get it .... :wink2:

I love it when he goes on about stuff that I like anyway .... :boing:

My brother is a huge huge PSB fan ... so I had no choice but to listen to them growing up ... he has absolutely everything on them ..... :naughty:

I have been brainwashed :wub2: happily though .... :thumb_yello: