Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Im glad about the child bearing hips ! ... It could really hurt otherwise when he gives birth ! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh dear, its been a whole day and we're still talking about this?:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you see that, I have no clue what so ever.:blink:

MikaSoundsBlog

Estilo: Power pop

Participante desde: 12 de julho de 2008

Último acesso: 24 minutos atrás....last log in: 4 MINS AGO!!!

Vídeos assistidos: 1891

Inscritos: 2872

Exibições do canal: 167993

:wink2:

Omg, I just made a complete fool of myself.

I replied to his twittthingie, and I said 'you could make a new vlog about it? I would love to see you dance like a sex year old'

:blink:

Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete :naughty:

I replied to his twittthingie, and I said 'you could make a new vlog about it? I would love to see you dance like a sex year old'

Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete Delete delete delete :naughty:

Welcome to my world yesterday, when I replied to him what was ment for Rose, something about her beeing pregnant. But your was worse though :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh typo's are lovely aren't they :roftl::naughty:

MikaSoundsBlog

Estilo: Power pop

Participante desde: 12 de julho de 2008

Último acesso: 24 minutos atrás....last log in: 4 MINS AGO!!!

Vídeos assistidos: 1891

Inscritos: 2872

Exibições do canal: 167993

:wink2:

But how do I get on his page..............I'm not the brightest crayon in the box :wink2:

Welcome to my world yesterday, when I replied to him what was ment for Rose, something about her beeing pregnant. But your was worse though :naughty:

:roftl:It feels so lame, I hope he didn't read it!

:lmfao: :: Oh typo's are lovely aren't they :roftl::naughty:

They suck:naughty: now I'm going to check check double check everyting I say :roftl:

absolutely. I've been practicing an achepella one man performance of money note! Lovin it. M!

Would someone please explain what's Camille's record?????

And what does that has to do with it???

Tnx

He's talking about a song called "Money note "by Camille

Just checked it up, and it's a weird song, but pretty cool! I like how she makes all those effects with only her voice. Not sure if I like the song though.

Camille... :lmfao: ... okay, no, I don't know her, just checked out the video to that song, which is kinda creative (the video). The girl scares me, though. I don't know if that is her usual self, but if so, I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. :roftl: