Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is uhmm a bit offtopic...but it took me a day to find out what the whole twitter means. (yes i did get an account on twitter just to see that picture bigger.)

but...is anyone else not sharing the....joy?

why twitter? why randomness cheesy stuff about private stuff that is not private anymore just for the need to share...if there's nothing to say why blab around... What Mika said could have very well fitted into a new blog and i, personally see the twitter thing not very original...

so...excuse me for my ignorance but that's the why i feel... maybe it's from my vertigo but whatever...:boxed:

this is uhmm a bit offtopic...but it took me a day to find out what the whole twitter means. (yes i did get an account on twitter just to see that picture bigger.)

but...is anyone else not sharing the....joy?

why twitter? why randomness cheesy stuff about private stuff that is not private anymore just for the need to share...if there's nothing to say why blab around... What Mika said could have very well fitted into a new blog and i, personally see the twitter thing not very original...

so...excuse me for my ignorance but that's the why i feel... maybe it's from my vertigo but whatever...:boxed:

You didn't know twitter? :shocked: Haven't you paid attention to ANYTHING I've said to you the past few weeks? :sneaky2:

:roftl: Sorry ..

But no, I don't see the use for twitter either .. maybe it's easier to post? That you can post something quickly, while you'll need some more time when you want to make a blog .. Just a little sentence, when you have 5 minutes time, you know?

IMO, twitter is just another place for him NOT to write in... :naughty:

I have a twitter account, mainly to follow a few friends of mine and some people who have funny things to say (mainly portuguese), but besides the fun of reading little jokes or random comments, I don't see what twitter is for, and I can't imagine Mika using it much, but whatever...

Personally, I'd prefer Mika to write in his blog instead of twitter. :blink:

I have a twitter account, mainly to follow a few friends of mine and some people who have funny things to say (mainly portuguese), but besides the fun of reading little jokes or random comments, I don't see what twitter is for, and I can't imagine Mika using it much, but whatever...

Agree with you there :naughty:

It's just his latest toy.

Has anybody found the "finger" smilie I was looking for last night? :mf_rosetinted:

I want it smiling and with a smug face :cheerful_h4h:

*still mad* :sneaky2:

Looking for a smiley like that, but haven't found one yet :naughty:

You didn't know twitter? :shocked: Haven't you paid attention to ANYTHING I've said to you the past few weeks? :sneaky2:

:roftl: Sorry ..

But no, I don't see the use for twitter either .. maybe it's easier to post? That you can post something quickly, while you'll need some more time when you want to make a blog .. Just a little sentence, when you have 5 minutes time, you know?

well yeah i've seen the AT twitter thingies...but i don't know... it's not...Mika-ish

I don't really see Mika posting bits of his life on twitter everytime he would have 5 minutes...

(a blog takes 5 minutes or less to post too :mf_rosetinted:)

now there's a good purpose for twitter...sharing jokes :thumb_yello:

Kinda like a virtual To-fu doll! :roftl::roftl:

I think he's too private a person to use Twitter much - the last thing he wants is for all his mad fans to know where he is and what he is doing.:eek:

Which is the whole point of Twitter :roftl:

I think he's too private a person to use Twitter much - the last thing he wants is for all his mad fans to know where he is and what he is doing.:eek:

:roftl::roftl:

I guess whoever convinced him to use it, forgot that little detail! :roftl:

that was my point too...although very badly expressed... :doh:

ok..maybe not expressed at all... but i did think it *sighs*

What Mika said could have very well fitted into a new blog and i, personally see the twitter thing not very original...

besides the fun of reading little jokes or random comments, I don't see what twitter is for

Couldn't agree more :thumb_yello:

OOOOPss, don't u fear the naughty corner Silver????:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Oh dear - you think I should go to the Naughty Corner? Maybe I will just censor myself and remove it anyway. I really wasn't thinking when I posted it

Me too. Maybe the twitter thingie would turn out good in terms of randomness (that is if he tweets again anyway :naughty: ) I don't know, I can't judge something not really clear yet but I tried his blog and I enjoy it. But yeah, I prefer the blog :naughty:

It's been 20 days :shocked:

There are a lot of fakes on Twitter, so maybe Mika's is a fake maybe Perez made it for a laugh or to get one over on us, maybe the Mika India tantric flying etc squad are starting early this year.... he has only given a little one off tweet, so I'm not entirely convinced it's him yet I need more evidence lol.

There are a lot of fakes on Twitter, so maybe Mika's is a fake maybe Perez made it for a laugh or to get one over on us, maybe the Mika India tantric flying etc squad are starting early this year.... he has only given a little one off tweet, so I'm not entirely convinced it's him yet I need more evidence lol.

APRIL 1st . . .

AprilFoolsDay.gif

. . . IS approaching!

Edited by A. Clay