Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

O.K. I know the album will not release very soon, but I´m so happy to know it will be finished in one week. Now patience comes back to me. I´m sitting here with tears in my eyes, tears of joy...... ( does anyone understand the way I feel?)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too.

I met him years ago just after he was ill and he was such a sweetie!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

QI anyone??? :wub2:

OH YES!!!

Ah, must go see if Alans on twitty now!!!

And he is!!!:woot_jump:

Edited by RAK1

O.K. I know the album will not release very soon, but I´m so happy to know it will be finished in one week. Now patience comes back to me. I´m sitting here with tears in my eyes, tears of joy...... ( does anyone understand the way I feel?)

ich verstehe sehr gut... *seufz*

Guys, don't get your hopes up too soon. I think he only means that he'll be done recording the album in a week. It still has to be edited and mastered, which can take a while....

exactly why i'm not excited that much.

it could take months till we hear a new song maybe.

yes, I understand :wub2:

I understand too! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I have seen comments on mikas blogs being random or boring. if you aren't into random then he would be boring. Unrandom people are boring.When there is an awkward silence you need a random person to break the ice.Partys need random people. The entire way of enjoying life evolves around a random person saying or doing something funny.

I think Mika is completely my kind of person. I like random eg: avocados. in fact I have about 10 avocado trees. but also his music is by far the best I have ever come across.

I think some of his songs are based on the feelings from past events in his life. some of the events are fairly similar to mine except while he was bullied for what he wore for 2 years, I was bullied for no reaon at all for 7 years and have never fitted in anywhere in New Zealand since. People seem to be able to tell as soon as I walk inot a room that I dont think the same as most people because I changed my way of thinking so I didn't have a break down like Mika did. The point is that to truly understand the music, you have to truly understand the idea behind the music. That is probably why people either like Mika or see him as a joke. There are the ones who see themselves as normal or cool and then the ones like us who have odd conversations about avocados. Unfortunately I live in a country full of people who see him as a joke.

I found I have no trouble writing in forums or texting but cant talk in person confidently. I also noticed that Mika Is very loud in his writing but rather quiet and almost shy when he is speaking in his video blogs.

Maybe he is unable to actualy find a reason to post some things in a blog, or is put off posting a lot of interesting things because of peoples reactions to past random things he has said and been bullied for.

Anyway this is all kinda random and the result mostly of writing what i think. lol

One week left till the recording of my album's finished that is!

17 minutes ago from Tweetie

Ps. Only one week to go!!

26 minutes ago from Tweetie

I ate so many avocados that I felt sick and got so much sun that I now look like the inside of a watermellon. Safely back in my studio now.

27 minutes ago from Tweetie

All right then, good going MEEKS!

Well I wish I had copied and pasted it when it said

less than 5 seconds ago from Tweetie

That was pretty exciting to see it right then.

I can see twitter posts will potentially fill pages and pages of MFC:naughty:

I have seen comments on mikas blogs being random or boring. if you aren't into random then he would be boring. Unrandom people are boring.When there is an awkward silence you need a random person to break the ice.Partys need random people. The entire way of enjoying life evolves around a random person saying or doing something funny.

I think Mika is completely my kind of person. I like random eg: avocados. in fact I have about 10 avocado trees. but also his music is by far the best I have ever come across.

I think some of his songs are based on the feelings from past events in his life. some of the events are fairly similar to mine except while he was bullied for what he wore for 2 years, I was bullied for no reaon at all for 7 years and have never fitted in anywhere in New Zealand since. People seem to be able to tell as soon as I walk inot a room that I dont think the same as most people because I changed my way of thinking so I didn't have a break down like Mika did. The point is that to truly understand the music, you have to truly understand the idea behind the music. That is probably why people either like Mika or see him as a joke. There are the ones who see themselves as normal or cool and then the ones like us who have odd conversations about avocados. Unfortunately I live in a country full of people who see him as a joke.

I found I have no trouble writing in forums or texting but cant talk in person confidently. I also noticed that Mika Is very loud in his writing but rather quiet and almost shy when he is speaking in his video blogs.

Maybe he is unable to actualy find a reason to post some things in a blog, or is put off posting a lot of interesting things because of peoples reactions to past random things he has said and been bullied for.

Anyway this is all kinda random and the result mostly of writing what i think. lol

I'm random too, I love random things :punk::naughty:

haha same!!! i saw them twice i have a pic with them and they look so scary! they have like red eyes cuz of the flash so they look like deamons lmfao

I haven't had the chance to see them live yet. They had a show about an hour away from where I lived once but I couldn't go. :thumbdown:

Tickets were too much or something and I was young and had no money.

Not tearful, but ecstatically happy!:blush-anim-cl:

Well I wish I had copied and pasted it when it said

less than 5 seconds ago from Tweetie

That was pretty exciting to see it right then.

I can see twitter posts will potentially fill pages and pages of MFC:naughty:

yeah! i saw it when it was like 1 minute ago and i was like :shocked: omg we are probably looking at the same screen:shocked::shocked: and then i realized what i was reading and i panicked:roftl: and that state is still reoccuring with me lmfao

I haven't had the chance to see them live yet. They had a show about an hour away from where I lived once but I couldn't go. :thumbdown:

Tickets were too much or something and I was young and had no money.

yeah they are pretty expensive i went with my school when we were on an overnight trip in boston in 7th grade and this past february for my friends bday... YOU HAVE TO GO WHEN THEY ARE NEAR! it is amazing! they are so funny and are really interactive wtih the crowd and they jump on the seats and climb over you and throw jello and stuff into the audience its so much fun!

i'm this kind of person too, but i don't think he is shy when he's speaking in vlogs,i think he's rather shameless:naughty:

nice posts btw:thumb_yello:

That's why I love doing the random questions with him, he gives the greatest answers.

I'm gonna do them again on the next tour.

Okay, I know there's still a lot to do after recording happens, but still, the news is WONDERFUL!! I'm excited about any positive news.

Also, when I hear news of release dates in September, I have to remind myself to not get too sad because usually you get at least one single released before the album comes out, so it can't be too long now! Yay!