Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehehe i think mika branded himself with a new nick name:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I dig it. :naughty:

did you make a twitter for you? :das:

No. :fisch: I know' date=' I'm such a lame arse. I'm thinking I need to jump on this bandwagon..? :naughty:[/color']

i honestly don't think thats mika. WHY would he mention stuff about the new album on TWITTER? and when does mika sign stuff in that way, 'watermelon face?'

i think it was him even greg made one saying that mika forced him lol... and the reason for the watermelon face is cuz we were talking about it a while back in this thread after he posted the tweet that mentioned how he looked like the inside of a watermelon:naughty:

We should make t shirts!:rof tl:

yeah, I would like a tee shirt with watermelon face on it...that would be cool:punk::roftl:

going to hit the hay : origi nal: even though i havent done any of my hw and i have a massive packet due tomorow:box ed: but wat evs:naughty: nighty night sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite! and i will be on tomorow!:wink 2:

goodnight! :bye:

...I was looking on lady gaga's twitter, and she doesn't follow anyone, but almost 40,000 people follow her....which made me think of....

"I don't follow, I be followed:mf_rosetinted:"

ok random sorry :lmfao:

yeah, I would like a tee shirt with watermelon face on it...that would be cool:punk::roftl:

goodnight! :bye:

...I was looking on lady gaga's twitter, and she doesn't follow anyone, but almost 40,000 people follow her....which made me think of....

"I don't follow, I be followed:mf_rosetinted:"

ok random sorry :lmfao:

Funny how Mika follows her, but not Katy!!!

WEIRD!!!

I don't want the blog to be dead!! :crybaby:

i hate twitter. it feels so IMPERSONAL. :mad3: i'd rather a blog every two weeks then twitter messages every day.

Noo, how can you say that when he's replying to people on twitter? It may not be so often (we'll have to wait and see) but the possibility that he could is so exciting don't you think?

Noo, how can you say that when he's replying to people on twitter? It may not be so often (we'll have to wait and see) but the possibility that he could is so exciting don't you think?

Not that he didn't have that opportunitly on myspace etc... :roftl:

Oh, and twitter suits the classical tease much better than anything else...

Ps. Only one week to go!!
:naughty:

Guess it's official; the blog is dead. :thumb_yello:

If it is so (which seems more likely by the minute), then I guess there won't be vlogs anymore? pics? :sad::no::thumbdown:

And what about the Blackall Project? :blink: