Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yeah i know!

I've decided that i'm very determined to get a happy birthday tweet from Mika on my 18th birthday next week. It's going to take some hardcore tweeting.

yeah that would be awesome! you should like tweet him everyday, to remind him :naughty:

Methinks, Mikas had a teensy bit too much sugar this afternoon, and poor Greg is getting the after affects!!!:roftl::roftl:

Either that or Mika is wielding that champagne bottle again. Remember that LICM recording pic. :shocked:

Either that or Mika is wielding that champagne bottle again. Remember that LICM recording pic. :shocked:

Do you think after this Greg will still say he's the person he'd most like to work with again?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think this image of Mika looking like a winged Jackel is going to give more than just Greg the willies!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I wonder if it got filmed?

Andy tried to film it but with the avocado war and all the camera ended up getting all beat up and there were avocado bits everywhere! :lol3:

OK, I have a question.... If the person's picture is showing, does that mean they are logged in? As opposed to the people I'm following who are not showing up with a pic, but it just has their name listed?

Is that how I tell?

And what if someone never logs out?! But they aren't actually "there"?

No you can't tell who's logged in.

Thankyou. I'd just worked that out on Twitter, cos both Guy and Bec tweeted and they were both showing up as just names... Damn, I don't understand why some of them aren't pics! I really thought I had a good theory going then!