• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just something ... Am I the only one not liking the twitter-thing? :blink:

Not really because it's twitter .. but just because it's TOO much? :blink:

Constantly updates here and there, from himself (I suppose), from other people, on other pages .. I can't deal with it :boxed: And they can't get me excited either .. probably because I can't deal with it :roftl:

I just .. don't think I like it :blink:

I suppose if there are some really, really, really, important things he'll post it on mikasound? And/or there will be a separate, giant thread on here about it?

Oh that one :Now I know what you're talking about !

If only we could hear him

Great:thumb_yello:

did I miss something? ::

Not that it's really necessary to have a twitter account when you're an mfcer of course :

But I was mad the other day about it and promised to some people here that i won't make one :roftl:

Just something ... Am I the only one not liking the twitter-thing? :

Not really because it's twitter .. but just because it's TOO much? :

Constantly updates here and there, from himself (I suppose), from other people, on other pages .. I can't deal with it :boxed: And they can't get me excited either .. probably because I can't deal with it :roftl:

I just .. don't think I like it ::

I suppose if there are some really, really, really, important things he'll post it on mikasound? And/or there will be a separate, giant thread on here about it?

Ditto, B. Ditto.

Just something ... Am I the only one not liking the twitter-thing? :blink:

Not really because it's twitter .. but just because it's TOO much? :blink:

Constantly updates here and there, from himself (I suppose), from other people, on other pages .. I can't deal with it :boxed: And they can't get me excited either .. probably because I can't deal with it :roft

I just .. don't think I like it :blin

as I said; it's not like you're going to miss something if you're not on twitter and you're mfc member :original: I like twitter though...

Great:thumb_yello:

But I was mad the other day about it and promised to some people here that i won't make one :roftl:

ok, I didn't know that :bleh:

Not many people know that :bleh:

I COULD change my mind though... but that depends.. :bleh:

I'm resisting too :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: I might change my mind if Mika comes back to the UK and still uses Twitter

You mean Mika or Perez...? But do I doubt the same, both of them:wink2:
I saw a message from perez on his twitter account which says hello to Mika to twitter or something like that, and they're friends, i think it's him.

and i believe about the cd too why should him be liyng. and the fact that he finish with the whole recording thing doesn't mean that the cd will be released soon, i think take months all the mix and everything.

I just meant that Perez said it was Mika's acount and they're friends and he obviously knew that mikasounds was up on twit' but because he was chatting to mika through his own twitter. But as to those thinking it's an april fools thing, I think that if Perez said it was Mika's then it could only be PEREZ himself who made the account and I'm sure he wouldn't be so cruel to us (no matter how crazy we are!).

If you doubt that Perez's twitter is real, maybe email him at perezhilton@perezhilton.com or perez@perezhilton.com I can't remember which one.

Because we know that THAT is his real email addrress :wink2:

Yep, that's a proof...

Yeah see, I think it is proof if Perez said it... He does have a rep for not being wrong :blink:

Why does everyone find it so unbelievable that Mika would have a Twitter account? For me it was just a matter of when, not if, he would get one. If it had taken him more than another month to sign up I would have been surprised.

The account was opened on Friday evening on or about the time he would have been out with Perez and when he made his first post Perez welcomed him on board and has spoken to him several times since. Imogen Heap has also spoken to Mika and Greg and Greg has been chatting to Mika and Katy Perry.

There is nothing unusual about this. There are far bigger stars than Mika using Twitter in the same way.

Yes Twitter has other uses, but he called it Mikasounds and his updates are not protected so it's very much a public account. We're not spying on anything personal. He's well aware we're all watching and he can turn it off if he gets bored of fans yapping at him. Since he's not following any of us he can filter the @replies out and just look at messages coming from his friends if he wants to chat to other people in peace. But I really don't think he would have called it Mikasounds if he didn't intend to use it as a tool to update fans.

And why is there an assumption that this is now replacing blogs? He has only been on Twitter a couple of days but he hasn't blogged in weeks and he still doesn't appear to have anything to say that's worthy of a blog. That has nothing to do with Twitter.

Agreed and agreed.

LOL I wonder what kind of fan he'd be at a concert.

A screamer?

A smelly?

A talker?

A flirter? :das:

A dresser upper???

Give him 10 tickets, not 12, not 8 but TEN (so he can take his mom to them all too)!

That was when it was supposed to be 10 gigs on the UK, I read today he'll do 50, so multiply it by 5, the boy will need 50 tix...:naughty:

A screamer?

A smelly?

A talker?

A dresser upper???

Give him 10 tickets, not 12, not 8 but TEN (so he can take his mom to them all too)!

*imagines Mika with his mom queueing at a gig*

That was when it was supposed to be 10 gigs on the UK, I read today he'll do 50, so multiply it by 5, the boy will need 50 tix...:naughty:

No no, multiply it by FOUR, now a whole lot of tickets he has, ooo-oooo-o!:naughty:

But he said he wanted to go FIVE TIMES and not four or six but FIVE.

So that's 10 tix unless he wants to take 10 people to each gig.

Then he'll need fifty :wink2:

*imagines Mika with his mom queueing at a gig*

:roftl:

*considers doing a fan comic strip*

Like yesterday in english class with "MIKA & ANDY" and "MIKA AND YASMINE"

A screamer?

A smelly?

A talker?

A dresser upper???

Definitely not a smelly, he's more of a dancer, at least he was at the Yelle concert last year.

Maybe that's because Sire doesn't drive. And only his Mum can stand him without getting money from him. :naughty:

He has no problem getting drivers (I'm sure Rose would volunteer).

But he said he wanted to go FIVE TIMES and not four or six but FIVE.

So that's 10 tix unless he wants to take 10 people to each gig.

Then he'll need fifty :wink2:

:roftl:

*considers doing a fan comic strip*

Like yesterday in english class with "MIKA & ANDY" and "MIKA AND YASMINE"

I mean MJ is having 50 gigs on the UK instead of previously announced 10, i read today...