• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm THAT clumsy, I probably would...:naughty:

i broke my leg on a trampoline :roftl:

Not if u were me :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i also managed to fracture my ankle whilst walking. in the dark. i can't ingure myself doing anything cool.

That stuff's dangerous. My friend broke his back snowboarding...

my friend broke her neck when some stupid american tourists drove around a corner on the wrong side of the road :sad:

I've decided that when I picture Mika playing tennis, I picture the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz, wobbly legs and all, tripping over himself clumsily, but adorable and shamelessly lovable at the same time.

yeah I picture that and then he wears like a colorful headband, sunglasses, some converse, and he has his awesome tennis racket :biggrin2:

and his curls flopping all around his head as he plays :D

Edited by England

I've decided that when I picture Mika playing tennis, I picture the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz, wobbly legs and all, tripping over himself clumsily, but adorable and shamelessly lovable at the same time.

Oh my goodness, thanks a lot now I've imagined Mika running around a tennis court swinging his racket all over the place and tripping on his own leg since he's so tall! :lmfao:

yeah I picture that and then he wears like a colorful headband, sunglasses, some converse, and he has his awesome tennis racket :biggrin2:

Haha that reminds me of this

Hellogoodbye Call 'n Return video! Circa first album when they were amazing!

haha. for his sake I hope your right.

Oh my goodness, thanks a lot now I've imagined Mika running around a tennis court swinging his racket all over the place and tripping on his own leg since he's so tall! :lmfao:

you guys!! :roftl:

if i imagine mika playing tennis i imagine him playing exactly like my older brother - not great, but not terrible either.

you guys!! :roftl:

if i imagine mika playing tennis i imagine him playing exactly like my older brother - not great, but not terrible either.

I also imagine him all sweaty in one of his CK white tshirts and those blue shorts he wore once and those black sunglasses I hate so much. Then his hair is like all wet from him sweating and all over the place but like with one of those cotton headbands from Nike or something. :roftl:

I also imagine him all sweaty in one of his CK white tshirts and those blue shorts he wore once and those black sunglasses I hate so much. Then his hair is like all wet from him sweating and all over the place but like with one of those cotton headbands from Nike or something. :roftl:

yeah thats what I thought :roftl:

aww I love him:wub2:

I could beat him with one arm tied behind my back!

I'm still waiting for him take up the scooter challenge!

Surely he's not afraid of being beaten by a girl!!!:naughty:

I could beat him with one arm tied behind my back!

I'm still waiting for him take up the scooter challenge!

Surely he's not afraid of being beaten by a girl!!!:naughty:

I could beat him in a scooter race any day! Girl power *high five* :naughty::lol3:

Ooooh, you going to take that Mika??!! :das::roftl:

It's been nearly a year, and he still hasn't replied, I think he's scared to take me on. He knows I'll wup him!!!:wink2:

You have to worry about a 25 year old man who still goes everywhere with his mum :mf_rosetinted:

No you don't :mf_rosetinted:

Aww. I love Mika's mom and I love that Mika's such a momma's boy.

Just the thought of the two of them rocking out at an MJ concert makes me laugh though! Ms. Penniman like "YOU KNOW I'M BAD, I'M BAD, YOU KNOW IT!" lollol

LOL yeah "I gotz ma pink grillz and ma mean riiiide wif ma suhn SIRE besiiiide babeh!" :cool:

Maybe that's because Sire doesn't drive. And only his Mum can stand him without getting money from him. :naughty:

I f Mrs Penniman ever decided she needed a break, I'd get a driver's liscence just for him :wink2:

Definitely not a smelly, he's more of a dancer, at least he was at the Yelle concert last year.

Last year's what concert???

My friends say Mika smells really good. Does anyone know what he uses?

He was at Yelles concert in London last year, Sariflor and me had a chat with him. Can't say that I really smelled him as such, but he didn't smell horrible, like some people at concerts do.