Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

theres a thread baout it somewhere :naughty:

*considers going to "looking for something thread" for help*

He was at Yelles concert in London last year, Sariflor and me had a chat with him. Can't say that I really smelled him as such, but he didn't smell horrible, like some people at concerts do.

Yelle... I must look that up.

Apparently he uses Satsuma smellies :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not writing "come my city" or"Mika I love you", it's more, "stop picking on Greg" and "no more veggie burgers for you!":roftl::roftl::roftl:

I wrote this just this morning:

Liyonah@mikasounds hinting about the album with all the fruit? Are we going to hear touch my melons and look mommy I saw an avocado on it? Srsly :D

I wrote this just this morning:

Liyonah@mikasounds hinting about the album with all the fruit? Are we going to hear touch my melons and look mommy I saw an avocado on it? Srsly :D

Oh, he's gonna LOVE that!:roftl:

Geez, I got on the tweet because of my aunt and her boyfriend wanting to know what I was up to in a convinient way and suddenly there's all this Mikaness!

Funny because I got into trouble for swearing on my twitter from my aunt and her bf and then I got all titchy about moderating what I said and got bored with it because I felt like I may as well just be back in school!

Then Mika came along and then follwed all the MFCers who were already my friends but now were on Twitter and now there's a whole lot of innuendo about melons and chicken and avocado farms and hairy sasquatch feet (Here's me if anyone didn't already know)!!!

But I just KNOW that I'm getting close to being in trouble again!

But seriously I'm just going to say that it's a weigh up between them and mikasounds, sirgregwells and rocketella ...... Think I know who I choose :wink2:

Here's to the :ban: on moderation of twitter due to oversensitive family!!!

Ok, me twitter numbnut ahs a question, How can /mika read our replies if he doesn't follow us? I thought you can only read entries from the people you follow.....:blink: