Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I follow Ryan too and I like his updates, I'm not a fan of P. Diddy Sean Combs Puff Daddy Whatever Is His Name ... but I follow him anyway, he's crazy and funny :naughty:

the only thing that I don't like is the messages disappearing :boxed:

I have puffy too and he is on there all day, I couldn't believe it

PSB make you smile...mika says...so what ladygaga makes you do?:blink:

(..............................)

Giggle? :naughty:

I shudder to think!:shocked:

Just dance :roftl:

supposed to,cause she is a joke:mf_rosetinted:
:lmfao: :lmfao:

I have puffy too and he is on there all day, I couldn't believe it

he updates all the time of all the places he is, he makes question for the followers and responded very well. I have fun following him :naughty: and following Mika too, and Greg, and Ella ... :bleh:

I have never thought I'd be saying this.. but I'm getting bored of mika's updates on twitter.. :boxed: I have found myself not even looking if he's posted, cause all he posts about recently are very random remarks. all I get to read and look for (apart mfc'ers) are greg's comments. i think this is serious, as mika once said to me. :boxed:

:tears:

bring back the blog, smt worth reading.. :boxed:

leire

cannot you see this page? it's the box with the coloured stripe..maybe you just have to wait for it to load?

:blink:

The coloured stripe? :blink::doh:

I thought it was a box right under their pic that I was missing, you know, there's a blank space there... :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks again :thumb_yello: going to listen to it :groovy:

i partly agree with you avoca..but better twitter than nothing!

(which was what we were getting btw)

I know that may shock you, robertina, it shocks me partially as well (you know me when it comes to mika:blush-anim-cl:), but my totally personal pov, the way it is now and just to me, twitter = nothing.

probably just a phase, I hope. :boxed:

greg seems waaaay more interesting at the moment. at least he talks about smt. :blink:

The coloured stripe? :blink::doh:

I thought it was a box right under their pic that I was missing, you know, there's a blank space there... :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks again :thumb_yello: going to listen to it :groovy:

are you blonde?

:roftl:

ok then....enjoy! :thumb_yello:

I have never thought I'd be saying this.. but I'm getting bored of mika's updates on twitter.. :boxed: I have found myself not even looking if he's posted, cause all he posts about recently are very random remarks. all I get to read and look for (apart mfc'ers) are greg's comments. i think this is serious, as mika once said to me. :boxed:

:tears:

bring back the blog, smt worth reading.. :boxed:

YES!! :thumb_yello:

I know that may shock you, robertina, it shocks me partially as well (you know me when it comes to mika:blush-anim-cl:), but my totally personal pov, the way it is now and just to me, twitter = nothing.

greg seems waaaay more interesting at the moment. at least he talks about smt. :blink:

i agree 100% on greg, i presumed he was ok, but not that much!

i enjoy his messages, i'd like him to tour with mika one day, just sonme gigs, as he did over the pond last year!:thumb_yello:

You're all hatin' on the GaGa because she has a cool wig and you don't:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, that'll be it!:boxed:

And he has a cool doggie!:wub2:

i agree 100% on greg, i presumed he was ok, but not that much!

i enjoy his messages, i'd like him to tour with mika one day, just sonme gigs, as he did over the pond last year!:thumb_yello:

yeah, i'd love to say hi. :wink2: he strikes as a very reserved person, which I appreciate, np. he sounds also focused though. :thumb_yello:

not sure how focused is mika recently. :blink: I preferred when he didn't blog, at least i'd immagine he was too busy to, but when he'd do it again, he'd share his usual -more or less- interesting stuff.

I guess I'm disappointed at the moment. waiting for him to impress me again, as he usually does.

mika, impress me. I order you. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, i'd love to say hi. :wink2: he strikes as a very reserved person, which I appreciate, np. he sounds also focused though. :thumb_yello:

not sure how focused is mika recently. :blink: I preferred when he didn't blog, at least i'd immagine he was too busy to, but when he'd do it again, he'd share his usual -more or less- interesting stuff.

I guess I'm disappointed at the moment. waiting for him to impress me again, as he usually does.

Sorry for being repetitive :blush-anim-cl:

But I'm really :shocked: every comment that you make on this subject is exactly what I would say if I could find the words... :naughty:

shock shock me

:mf_rosetinted: