Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never thought I'd be saying this.. but I'm getting bored of mika's updates on twitter.. :boxed: I have found myself not even looking if he's posted, cause all he posts about recently are very random remarks. all I get to read and look for (apart mfc'ers) are greg's comments. i think this is serious, as mika once said to me. :boxed:

:tears:

bring back the blog, smt worth reading.. :boxed:

i partly agree with you avoca..but better twitter than nothing!

(which was what we were getting btw)

Let's just put it this way: At least we know he's alive, and that something is happening with the new album!

And I agree with you both btw!:wink2:

I will win! I will get this mix!

mixing in progress....we are making the album together!:roftl:

honestly...i'm quite moved that we are witnessing the making of the album...aren't you?

Oh yes it's exciting! :biggrin2:

That's why I always think differently then. :bleh:

:insane:

oh, it's all right. it'a a good thing.

that's my personal pov, as clearly stated, and clearly NOT a popular one, but I didn't say it to be popular, nor to cause commotion. just shared my thoughts on forum as I often do, cause I know I'm among people who like to speak about mika 24/7. good or bad.. you know, oscar wilde.. :naughty:

I still like him, bless, :wub2: but I'm disappointed of his new hobby. that's it. we don't have to agree with everything, it's a free world. :wink2:

that's my personal pov, as clearly stated, and clearly NOT a popular one, but I didn't say it to be popular, nor to cause commotion. just shared my thoughts on forum as I often do, cause I know I'm among people who like to speak about mika 24/7. good or bad.. you know, oscar wilde.. :naughty:

I still like him, bless, :wub2: but I'm disappointed of his new hobby. that's it. we don't have to agree with everything, it's a free world. :wink2:

Glad I'm not the only one who's a bit iffy about his new hobby.:wink2:

I just meant that evidence shows my mind is not great :naughty:

:fish:

Well, I'm not sifting through the whole thread but I think saying that I just noticed it is enough. I'm kinda glad he got a twitter cause I check that at least every other day. I also like feeling close to him with something like this :original:

It's good to know what he's doing. We can't really expect him to post anything all that ijmportant anyway. I mean, think about it, he's just a guy and, like any of us, is going to post whatever random things he comes up with. i know I don't wait for important pleasing things to post. :wink2:

I just hope that once he gets bigger, if he does, he won't forget those of us who have been here from the very beginning.

It's always been a rather large fear of mine.

anyway, mine is in my sig if anyone wants it.

Well, I'm not sifting through the whole thread but I think saying that I just noticed it is enough. I'm kinda glad he got a twitter cause I check that at least every other day. I also like feeling close to him with something like this :original:

It's good to know what he's doing. We can't really expect him to post anything all that ijmportant anyway. I mean, think about it, he's just a guy and, like any of us, is going to post whatever random things he comes up with. i know I don't wait for important pleasing things to post. :wink2:

I just hope that once he gets bigger, if he does, he won't forget those of us who have been here from the very beginning.

It's always been a rather large fear of mine.

anyway, mine is in my sig if anyone wants it.

i hope so!

i partly agree with you avoca..but better twitter than nothing!

(which was what we were getting btw)

Yes, you hit the nail on the head, Robi. We were getting no blogs, nothing. Now we are getting SOME info via Twitter.

The one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other, as they are totally separate mediums, and clearly Twitter is not preventing Mika from blogginb because he wasn't freaking blogging in the first place :roftl:.

not sure how focused is mika recently. :blink: I preferred when he didn't blog, at least i'd immagine he was too busy to, but when he'd do it again, he'd share his usual -more or less- interesting stuff.

I guess I'm disappointed at the moment. waiting for him to impress me again, as he usually does.

mika, impress me. I order you. :mf_rosetinted:

I think that this post says it all, Avoca. We don't really know Mika, only the sides that he shows us, but it seems that some people have a certain idea of him which may not correspond with the reality of him.

He is a normal guy after all, and as such he won't be thinking of super interesting or arty or fantastic things all the time. He will spend some time being silly, random, and (dare I say this here?) lazy or unfocused.

This is just the reality of it, and it's not bad. It's just the way it is.

Personally, I love seeing these sides of him, because it reminds us of how normal he is, and how he is after all a regular 25 yo. I'd rather see his reality than believe some made-up fantasy of what he is not.

Plus, I like the fact that he's happy to share all these random thoughts as well as the more important or crucial things that he posts about on the blog. Again, it's not an either or; It's a different category.

I will win! I will get this mix!

mixing in progress....we are making the album together!:roftl:

honestly...i'm quite moved that we are witnessing the making of the album...aren't you?

Again, yes. Very. And we'd NEVER have gotten this on the blog, hence why I keep saying that it's a totally separate 'dimension' to the blog.

He's so nice, never thought he would be this cool...

EDIT Greg I meant...

And we should enjoy this new toy phase, and keep blog anxiety for when we have nothing (hint remember this last winter?) :)

Edited by willywonka

Yes, you hit the nail on the head, Robi. We were getting no blogs, nothing. Now we are getting SOME info via Twitter.

The one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other, as they are totally separate mediums, and clearly Twitter is not preventing Mika from blogginb because he wasn't freaking blogging in the first place :roftl:.

I think that this post says it all, Avoca. We don't really know Mika, only the sides that he shows us, but it seems that some people have a certain idea of him which may not correspond with the reality of him.

He is a normal guy after all, and as such he won't be thinking of super interesting or arty or fantastic things all the time. He will spend some time being silly, random, and (dare I say this here?) lazy or unfocused.

Personally, I love seeing these sides of him, because it reminds us of how normal he is, and how he is after all a regular 25 yo. I'd rather see his reality than believe some made-up fantasy of what he is not.

Plus, I like the fact that he's happy to share all these random thoughts as well as the more important or crucial things that he posts about on the blog. Again, it's not an either or; It's a different category.

Again, yes. Very. And we'd NEVER have gotten this on the blog, hence why I keep saying that it's a totally separate 'dimension' to the blog.

wow...i needed all that! thanks! :wub2:

He's so nice, never thought he would be this cool...

EDIT Greg I meant...

And we should enjoy this new toy phase, and keep blog anxiety for when we have nothing (hint remember this last winter?)

I know, me neither. I mean, it's not like I thought that he was not like this, but I simply had no clue of what he would be like, and getting his posts on Twitter is proving to be a really nice insight into Papa Ella :naughty:.

Also, I love how he's so communicative and forthcoming with info:wub2:. Plus, make no mistake: anything that he posts Mika related has surely gone via the Mika-filter before it hits that Twitter feed, believe me :roftl:. So in a way, it's as if Mika was posting it himself :thumb_yello:.

wow...i needed all that! thanks! :wub2:

Well, happy to oblige :roftl:. You know that I just post it as I see it, be it positive or negative.

no, no.. you didn't get me.. :shocked: not that you have to agree with me. again, it's a free world and it's totally ok any respectful opinion. what i meant to say is he doesn' t have to be artsy and stuff to be liked by me. I am not interested in the things he says on twitter (most of them, apart from the new album thing). ME, probably the rest of the world does, just i don't. :naughty: it may change later on, or not. I dunno. :wink2:

I just found it out as days went by. I was also very glad to have his updates again in the first days. and excited and I joined in twitter immediately when i realised what ti was :naughty:

what I found out, as days go by, is mika's comments there don't catch my attention. again mine, but it doesn't mean they don't catch everyone else's. :wink2:

many of the blogs weren't exactly artistic or "intelligent" (the sledding one, and many more). I just liked the blog thing more. it's just a pov not a valuation on the man. he's the same as before. I still like him very much overall, and I still find him cute. :blush-anim-cl:

and is right the one who posted the twitter thing is latest fashion and toy for him. he'd not blog if we pleaded him, so that doesn't make a difference.