Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

You're all hatin' on the GaGa because she has a cool wig and you don't

:roftl:

Honestly I don't get this Lady Gaga issue at all. Mika likes pop music, costumes and wild performers. Shocker! :shocked:

Unless he had some quasi-personal issue with her I would have been very surprised if he didn't like what she was doing. Just Dance is one of the best dance songs I've ever heard and the video is like Grace Kelly - just with a lot more booze on hand. :naughty:

greg seems waaaay more interesting at the moment. at least he talks about smt.

Yes he is, but again I don't find it particularly surprising. Mika's relevant content blogs have been few and far between. I've found a lot of people who work with Mika far more forthcoming with this type of info than Mika ever is so I expected to hear more from Greg.

yeah, i'd love to say hi. :wink2: he strikes as a very reserved person, which I appreciate, np. he sounds also focused though. :thumb_yello:

I've got a different vibe from him but I guess it's all relative to culture. I'd expect he'd be more reserved than a Lebanese pop star, as most Canadians are. :naughty:

Well, I only know that she makes a lot of people around me wonder if she's actually a guy.

OMG. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, me neither. I mean, it's not like I thought that he was not like this, but I simply had no clue of what he would be like, and getting his posts on Twitter is proving to be a really nice insight into Papa Ella :naughty:.

Also, I love how he's so communicative and forthcoming with info:wub2:. Plus, make no mistake: anything that he posts Mika related has surely gone via the Mika-filter before it hits that Twitter feed, believe me :roftl:. So in a way, it's as if Mika was posting it himself

Of course there's Mika filter, that's why he said last night Mika hates me now, he must have said something Mika didn't want us to know...

And he's a riddler, whenever he guesses Sire isn't letting him post it, he uses riddles...

I'm having a ball with these 2...Oh and Ella too...:naughty:

Of course there's Mika filter, that's why he said last night Mika hates me now, he must have said something Mika didn't want us to know...

And he's a riddler, whenever he guesses Sire isn't letting him post it, he uses riddles...

Ella is my fave of the bunch. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I'm sure that if Mika really didnt want him to post something, he would either not post it or remove it :roftl:. No way would Mr. Control Freak let that go, or Greg push it that much. I'm sure.

I'm also loving Ella's updates, and wonder who is behind them. Hilarious!!

like most of the dogs.. :naughty:

at least my dog (Lily) have 4 balls and one teddy bear that is like her son :naughty: it`s really funny cause she really take care of the teddy bear.. :roftl:

news?? :naughty:

My dog is like that too with a little ball. She had a psychological pregnancy for 3 months. :blink:

Oh, I'm sure that if Mika really didnt want him to post something, he would either not post it or remove it :roftl:. No way would Mr. Control Freak let that go, or Greg push it that much. I'm sure.

I'm also loving Ella's updates, and wonder who is behind them. Hilarious!!

Greg wouldn't dare defying him or he'd punch him not 6, not 4, but 5 times...:naughty:

Hey have u got too many followers? i was wondering if u'd mind having another one...:wink2:

like most of the dogs.. :naughty:

at least my dog (Lily) have 4 balls and one teddy bear that is like her son :naughty: it`s really funny cause she really take care of the teddy bear.. :roftl:

news?? :naughty:

Someone should distract her with a bone!:roftl:

i hate to sound 'uninformed' but is Ella the dog? she has a twitter:boxed:

Of course she has got one! She's a smart and friendly dog! :punk:

I was going to say something very Paris Hilton style...but a hot dog wouldn't be nice maybe! :roftl: