Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh gotcha:bleh:

Well...this is gunna sound crazy but in my family we light our tennis balls on fire and throw them at each other:roftl:

no i'm serious:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

really?

Oh my dog does that but with other pillows so my mom has to put them away. :lol3:

i threw away 5 pillows and counting :mf_rosetinted:

sad...

Edited by marlau_20zr

:Update:

From Twitter:

25 minutes ago.

"just found a brill online shop called http://www.kingofmountain.info wicked stuff."

:Update:

From Twitter

2 minutes ago.

"wait almost everything is out of stock... oh well"

:lmao: poor Mika

Does he ever do any work? or does he just amuse himself while Greg does all the work :blink:

:naughty:

Mika and Greg they are both perfectionist... and at the end of the day that's not bad at all for us, isn' it? :wink2:

Oh I don't mind at all! It's not like I've got something against Greg working on the album till April 17th. I was starting to fear I'm imagining things/messages, that's all. If more time means better record, I say take your time guys. Maybe even a whole week more! :naughty:

I still have the one with the song "It's a sin" :naughty:

I loved Pet Shop Boys' appearance at the Brits. They performed It's a Sin with Brandon Flowers and it was soooo good! :wub2:

It starts at 6:25

Oh and Gaga was there too..

He said it himself! :lol3:

oh did he now hmm mad boy:naughty: well Darren hayes is the only official pop tart on this planet! he's been a pop tart for years just ask any good dh fan! he's the biggest pop tart on the planet lmfao:roftl:

I am really glad Mika's not forgotten about his blogs!

I got twitter for the soul purpose of seeing his updates :bleh:

No canada on the list..

With the sound of announcing secret shows (or whatever) through Twitter, I will NEED to get one...SOON. :naughty:

I know! *insert internal cry*

Oh well, at least he says he say's more places will be added! :biggrin2:

I am really glad Mika's not forgotten about his blogs!

With the sound of announcing secret shows (or whatever) through Twitter, I will NEED to get one...SOON. :naughty:

I know! *insert internal cry*

Oh well, at least he says he say's more places will be added! :biggrin2:

Deffinitely! Though he said his fanclub will be allotted tix earlier, so I guess MFC is really all you need! but what scares me is that he said "have been with me for years" I'veloved him for years but joined his fanclub later. :blink: