Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

aaaaaaaaaaaand:

"Because of the very small size of the venues I am planning on making tickets available early to fans who have been with me for the past few years, via my website and the fan club, before they are available elsewhere." :boing:

aaaaaaaaaaadnd:

"We’ve also got a new vid blog coming soon!"

:wub2::punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn, i wanted to go to bed already an hour ago, but then mika came online on twitter, for the first time from the web instead of iphone, so i thought maybe... a new blog on mikasounds - and YESSS, he'll be coming to germany in summer, this is so brilliant to hear! :woot_jump: so it was worth the wait. :biggrin2: i really should sleep now though, have to get up early tomorrow.

aaaaaaaaaaaand:

"Because of the very small size of the venues I am planning on making tickets available early to fans who have been with me for the past few years, via my website and the fan club, before they are available elsewhere." :boing:

aaaaaaaaaaadnd:

"We’ve also got a new vid blog coming soon!"

:wub2::punk:

that is soooooo nice, i am melting!

i don't wanna take it too far, but seems like dreams can come true...:roftl:

Like Disneyland: where dreams come true. :naughty:

Well it's a very common thing for musicians to do, but he probably read it on here as well :naughty:

Yeah, that's true. But, I mean, after all our very opinionated suggestions...

:naughty:

Ireland is first on his list of places to go :cheerful_h4h:

It's funny as the last small tour he did, it was the last place he went to:naughty:

It's good to see him back, with some great news about the tour. And that MFC AND MS get early tickets, also brilliant news. Just need to get some more work under my belt and I'll be sorted!

I wonder if he's staying a little longer in LA, based on his talk about changing flights 8 times :naughty:

I'm a little worried about the yearbook!

I bought it up in the Yearbook thread, because if he leaves next week before it's done, you guys need to revise your plan!